TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
You are envisaging settling down in Stuttgart, and yet willing to dispose of an adaptable real estate solution ? Come and discover all the benefits of our equipped offices rental solution in our Stuttgart business centre, located in a building disposing of 1150sqm with 32 workspaces and 6 meeting rooms. The building is only 20 minutes from Stuttgart airport and 5 minutes from Stuttgart-Vaihingen railway station: an ideal location to establish a new agency or headquarters in Stuttgart.
BURO Club Partner Stuttgart
- The business centre is located in the capital city of the Land of Baden-Wurtemberg, in the southern part of Germany, and benefits from a prime location in Stuttgart, home of the automobile industry. The building is located in the Synergiepark, in the south-western part of Stuttgart, at the crossroad of the highways. It disposes of indoor parking spaces.
The business centre disposes of the following workspaces in Stuttgart:
- 32 fully equipped workspaces with a capacity from 1 to 4 workstations per space. Their rental duration is adaptable (one day, one month, or more). The workspaces are ready for use, and do not need any refurbishment works or technical adjustments: ideal for the quick inception of your company in Stuttgart.
- 6 meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 20 people. They can be rented for a few hours, 1 day or more for training sessions, management meetings, or clients’ events…
Choosing our business centre in Stuttgart to rent serviced offices is indeed a wise choice when willing to settle down quickly in Stuttgart without the constraints of a traditional real estate lease. We go well beyond a simple rental solution and we will support you during your establishment at 33 Liebknechtstr thanks to a wide array of services put at your disposal:
- A multilingual team on-site: secretariat service, call answering service for your company, mail handling, visitors’ reception, and organization of breaks and lunch for your meeting’s participants are among some of the services provided in and by the business centre, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Virtual office: thanks to this solution, you will be able to dispose of a business address for your company in Stuttgart, benefit from a local phone number and from a customized call answering service on behalf of your company.
- Access to all facilities : printing centre (copies, scanner, scan to mail...), indoor parking spaces, access to and use of the business centre’s common spaces (kitchen, relaxation area…), and IP voice system (VOIP) are services that will facilitate your installation in Stuttgart.
Planning to rent an office in Stuttgart ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
- The experience of a business centre created in 1995
- Easy access
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the land of Baden-Wurtemberg, in the southern part of Germany, Stuttgart is the sixth largest city of the country. Known as the birthplace and home of the automobile industry, the development of industrialization since the beginning of the 20th century brought an incomparable economic power to the city. However, Stuttgart is not only the home of large global reach groups such as Alcatel, Bosh, Daimler- Chrysler, Hewlett-Packard or Porsche, but it is also home to innovative SMEs (Behr, Dürr, Kärcher, Trumpf…) many of which being rated as world-class leaders in their respective areas. Such diversity has provided Stuttgart with a high-quality and dynamic economic environment, further reinforcing the ranking and power of this Land/region which provides 25% of all patents issued in Germany.
- Industrial heavy-weight, leader in the field of advanced technologies, Stuttgart describes itself today as the “New heart of Europe”. And yet the city’s landscape has not dramatically changed, and Stuttgart remains an accessible and full of charm European city. Located at the centre of a basin surrounded by forests and vineyards which enabled the city to start growing wine as early as the 12th century and to produce today the Trollinger wine, or white wines such as Riesling, Kerner and Silvaner, Stuttgart is a pleasant city to live and work in.
- Located in Stuttgart-Vaihingen, in the south-west part of the capital city of the Land, our partner’s business centre is easily accessible. Ideally located in this dynamic district well served by the road network and close to the airport, the business centre will enable you to dispose of a high-quality address for the registered address of your company in Germany. The team of our centre is at your disposal to consider with you the real estate solutions best adapted to your situation and offer you an office rental or a meeting room rental solution best suiting your needs.