TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Often travelling to Germany and more specifically to Stuttgart ? Or preparing a one-shot meeting there with your clients and partners ? Willing to outsource the logistics of this meeting to professionals so that you may fully focus on the content of your event? Come and discover the benefits of renting one of our 6 meeting rooms in Stuttgart, in an ideally located business centre, only 20 minutes from Stuttgart airport.
Meeting room rental Stuttgart
The meeting and conference rooms in Stuttgart:
- 6 meeting and conference rooms are available in our business centre located at 33 Liebknechtstr, in the heart of the Synergiepark. All rooms are equipped with high-speed internet access, and, of course, a screen and a LCD projector. They may accommodate up to 30 people when « theatre-configured ».
- So that your training session, management meeting, or client event be fully successful, our rooms’ rental (for a few hours, 1 day or more) is complemented by a wide array of services such as: visitors’ reception by our multilingual team, organization of breaks, breakfasts, lunch, or cocktail parties, and support services during your meeting (participants’ transportation reservation, briefs preparation and printing…). You may prepare your meeting in Stuttgart in full confidence!
Willing to rent a meeting room in Stuttgart ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form, and we will prepare for you a detailed quotation.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Capital city of the land of Baden-Wurtemberg, in the southern part of Germany, Stuttgart is the sixth largest city of the country. Known as the birthplace and home of the automobile industry, the development of industrialization since the beginning of the 20th century brought an incomparable economic power to the city. However, Stuttgart is not only the home of large global reach groups such as Alcatel, Bosh, Daimler- Chrysler, Hewlett-Packard or Porsche, but it is also home to innovative SMEs (Behr, Dürr, Kärcher, Trumpf…) many of which being rated as world-class leaders in their respective areas. Such diversity has provided Stuttgart with a high-quality and dynamic economic environment, further reinforcing the ranking and power of this Land/region which provides 25% of all patents issued in Germany.
- Industrial heavy-weight, leader in the field of advanced technologies, Stuttgart describes itself today as the “New heart of Europe”. And yet the city’s landscape has not dramatically changed, and Stuttgart remains an accessible and full of charm European city. Located at the centre of a basin surrounded by forests and vineyards which enabled the city to start growing wine as early as the 12th century and to produce today the Trollinger wine, or white wines such as Riesling, Kerner and Silvaner, Stuttgart is a pleasant city to live and work in.
- Located in Stuttgart-Vaihingen, in the south-west part of the capital city of the Land, our partner’s business centre is easily accessible. Ideally located in this dynamic district well served by the road network and close to the airport, the business centre will enable you to dispose of a high-quality address for the registered address of your company in Germany. The team of our centre is at your disposal to consider with you the real estate solutions best adapted to your situation and offer you an office rental or a meeting room rental solution best suiting your needs.