TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBS Büro- & Business Service GmbH
The business centre is located in one of the most prestigious buildings of Wiesbaden and offers, over more than 1000 sqm, a large selection of offices rental solutions in Wiesbaden, from 1 to 4 workstations per space. Managed by a seasoned team (16 years of experience in Wiesbaden), the business centre disposes of a prime location: only 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport and 3 minutes from the Central Railway Station. Likewise, you will find a whole set of nearby facilities close to the centre, such as a shopping mall, and hotels within a 5 minutes walking distance. In addition, the building disposes of indoor parking spaces.
BURO Club Partner Wiesbaden
- Be it for the inception of your company or the establishment of an agency, choosing our Wiesbaden business centre, located at Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, will enable you to benefit from a prime location in the N°2 city of the Rhine-Main region. This modern building benefits from an immediate access to Wiesbaden central railway station with a connexion to all main German cities, and an access to Frankfurt airport in only 20 minutes. There is also a bus stop 1 minute from the business centre, and an underground car park.
Over 1.065 sqm, you will be able to rent the following workspaces in Wiesbaden, within this modern building:
- 33 fully and properly equipped offices. Each office can accommodate from 1 to 4 workstations and their rental lenght is adaptable: from 1 month up to several years.
- 3 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 14 people (25 people when the meeting room is laid out in a theatre configuration): ideal for your training sessions, presentations or seminars in Wiesbaden.
- In addition to the rental of your workspaces, you will benefit from all our business centre’s common spaces, such as: a modern lobby for your visitors, a kitchen and a relaxation area, within a business centre managed by a multilingual team (German/English).
When deciding to rent a workspace in Wiesbaden, you also decide to benefit from a wide array of services provided within the business centre:
- Virtual office in Wiesbaden: our address at 1 Gustav-Stresemann-Ring has been known as a professional and renowned one for many years. You will use it in all your media so that you may convey a robust corporate image for your company. Our team will also handle your mail.
- Customized call answering service: combined with your registered address solution, this service will enable you to get even closer to your clients and partners in Wiesbaden, thanks to the provision of a dedicated local phone number where our teams will answer your calls. Your virtual office is now set; you may now develop your business in Wiesbaden without a major investment in terms of presence.
- Secretariat: the power of our business centre comes from our seasoned and experienced team, with 16 years of support to dozens of companies in Wiesbaden. Agenda scheduling, accounting pre-capturing, catering services for the meetings’ rooms rental, or order management are some of the services available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in our business centre.
- Access to our printing centre: when renting an office in Wiesbaden, in our business centre, you do not have to invest in equipment such as a printing centre (scanner, scan to mail, copies…) as it is at your disposal.
Willing to rent serviced offices in Wiesbaden ?
- Call us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 so that you may visit your future workspace.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located on the right bank of the river Rhine, Wiesbaden is the capital city of the Land of Hessen in Germany. Renowned for its thermal baths since Roman times, the city is highly respected. But the city, often called the “Nice of the North”, was not built on a day. After the prestigious Roman times, the city grew and had its period of glory from the 13th to the 17th century, when the Thirty Years’ War and Black Death raged and abruptly put an end to its development. Proud of such history, the city rebuilt itself during the 19th century, grew again, and earned its sophisticated thermal city’s reputation. The first and the second World Wars did not damage such reputation. Today, Wiesbaden enjoys an important economic activity. It is the second wealthiest city of the Land of Hessen and one of the wealthiest in Germany.
- Economically powerful, the city benefits also from an excellent location. Well served thanks to a vast motorway and railway network, and with Frankfurt airport nearby, it is easily accessible. Wiesbaden is therefore a very attractive and unique city. A city transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary…
- So that you may join this virtuous circle, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres which will facilitate your establishment in Wiesbaden. Equipped offices, meeting rooms or virtual office, our partner’s business centre team will guide you and provide you with the solution best suited to your project so that you may start or develop your business in Germany under the best possible conditions.