TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BBS Büro- & Business Service GmbH
The business centre, located in one of the most prestigious buildings of Wiesbaden, offers the rental of 3 meeting and conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 14 people. For your training sessions, smaller group meetings or client events, come and discover the benefits of renting a meeting room in this business centre, ideally situated only 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport. Your participants will easily access the building by car thanks to an underground car park within the business centre or by train thanks to Wiesbaden Central railway Station (3 minutes).
Meeting rooms rental Wiesbaden
Our meeting rooms in Wiesbaden:
- The business centre located at 1 Gustav-Stresemann-Ring offers a set of meeting rooms meeting a wide variety of needs. The first room has a capacity of 3 people, ideal for hiring interviews or small group meetings, and is available for rental starting from one hour up to several days if need be. The second room can accommodate up to 8 people, and the third one has a maximum capacity of 14 people (25 people when configured as a theatre). All are equipped with internet access.
- A full set of on-demand services are at your disposal so that your participants feel at ease: breaks, lunch, company’s signage on the meeting room door, provision of LCD screen and projector, flipchart, secretariat service, possible briefs and other documents printing.
- Renting a meeting room in Wiesbaden thus becomes a mere child’s play, and you can fully focus on the content of your presentation.
Willing to rent soon a meeting room in Wiesbaden ?
- Call us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 and ask for a detailed quotation.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located on the right bank of the river Rhine, Wiesbaden is the capital city of the Land of Hessen in Germany. Renowned for its thermal baths since Roman times, the city is highly respected. But the city, often called the “Nice of the North”, was not built on a day. After the prestigious Roman times, the city grew and had its period of glory from the 13th to the 17th century, when the Thirty Years’ War and Black Death raged and abruptly put an end to its development. Proud of such history, the city rebuilt itself during the 19th century, grew again, and earned its sophisticated thermal city’s reputation. The first and the second World Wars did not damage such reputation. Today, Wiesbaden enjoys an important economic activity. It is the second wealthiest city of the Land of Hessen and one of the wealthiest in Germany.
- Economically powerful, the city benefits also from an excellent location. Well served thanks to a vast motorway and railway network, and with Frankfurt airport nearby, it is easily accessible. Wiesbaden is therefore a very attractive and unique city. A city transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary…
- So that you may join this virtuous circle, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres which will facilitate your establishment in Wiesbaden. Equipped offices, meeting rooms or virtual office, our partner’s business centre team will guide you and provide you with the solution best suited to your project so that you may start or develop your business in Germany under the best possible conditions.