21 Rue Glesener
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Do you launch a company in Luxembourg ? Are you looking for a cost effective solution to rent offices ? Do you want a flexible workspace ? At the same time, you want to share your expertise with others members and to develop your network in Luxembourg ? If yes, you will love our coworking spaces in Luxembourg ! Setting up a new company overseas or internationally can be complicated and expensive. It will not be the case with our turnkey coworking solutions !
New BURO Club Partner: fully equipped offices, coworking, virtual office and meeting rooms.
Coworking Brussels Luxembourg
The coworking solution at BURO Club Partner Luxembourg:
- Flexibility: You can rent a workstation in our coworking space from only 395 € HT per month . By choosing this solution, you get a locked box that will follow you every time you come to work. Your workstation is available during opening hours of the center.
- A turnkey solution: With this agile and flexible solution, all you have to do is to come with your your computer ! We provide everything else such internet connection, furniture, kitchen area, lounge with complimentary tea and coffee ! You can also book a meeting room if needed and why not upgrade to a serviced office rental.
- An inspiring environment: in our Luxembourg business center , many little details will show you that you are in an insprining and efficient community ! Our multilingual team welcomes your visitors, answers your incoming calls, manages your mail, and will help you renting rooms when you need it. Enjoy our business lounge and elegant common spaces such as our garden qnd our kitchen!
Do you want rent coworking spaces in Luxembourg ?
- Call us at +33 (0) 1 40 21 95 95 or fill a form on line. Our team will arrange a viewing of your coworking space !
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 95 95
- Located in the southern part of the Grand Duchy, the city of Luxembourg is a modern and cosmopolitan city with a rich history going back thousands of years. Located in the heart of Europe, with Belgium to its West and North, Germany to its East, and France to its South, the smallest European capital city benefits indeed from many assets. Thanks to its privileged location, it is one of the 3 headquarters of the European Union and hosts its judicial and financial institutions (Court of Justice, Investment Bank, Court of Auditors, Secretariat of the Parliament, Publications Office…) as well as many multinational banks, With more than 154 different nationalities living together in perfect harmony in a territory in which more than 60% of the inhabitants also hold a foreign passport, the « Green Heart of Europe » has shaped over time a solid multicultural profile.
- You will enjoy our turnkey real estate solutions in Luxembourg ! BURO Club provides a large range of serviced office, coworking spaces and meeting rooms