204 rte de Luxembourg
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Willing to rent a meeting room for your next stay in Luxembourg ? Be it for a training session, a seminar, a meeting with clients, or a product presentation, our business centre offers you 2 meeting rooms with a capacity from 2 to 15 people. Thanks to its easy access, and only 15 minutes from the airport and the main railway station, the building disposes of all assets in order to welcome your participants under optimal conditions (notably parking spaces available in the building). Come and discover the benefits of our meeting rooms’ rental solutions in Luxembourg.
Meeting rooms rental Luxembourg Bereldange
Our meeting rooms in Luxembourg:
- Our 2 meeting rooms and conference rooms may accommodate from 2 to 15 people. They are available for rental for a few hours, 1 day or much more; according to your needs. They are equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, and all the needed technology devices for the success of your meeting.
- By deciding to rent a meeting room at 204 route de Luxembourg, in our Bereldange business centre in Luxembourg, you will benefit from services including: visitors’ reception by our multilingual team, breaks or lunch organization, or support during your meeting (documents printing, transportation reservation...)
Willing to rent a meeting room in Luxembourg ?
- Request a customized quotation by calling at +33 1 40 21 44 00
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located in the southern part of the Grand Duchy, the city of Luxembourg is a modern and cosmopolitan city with a rich history going back thousands of years. Comfortably nested in the heart of Europe, with Belgium to its West and North, Germany to its East, and France to its South, the smallest European capital city benefits indeed from many assets thanks to which it has become a major cog in the wheel of the European arena. Thanks to its privileged position, it is one of the 3 headquarters of the European Union and hosts its judicial and financial institutions (Court of Justice, Investment Bank, Court of Auditors, Secretariat of the Parliament, Publications Office…) as well as many multinational banks, thus enabling the city to gain a worldwide reputation and to be an international financial centre. But, with more than 154 different nationalities living together in perfect harmony in a territory in which more than 60% of the inhabitants also hold a foreign passport, the « Green Heart of Europe » has shaped over time a solid multicultural profile.
- An open and friendly city, Luxembourg is therefore also a very human city. A modern and dynamic city both steeped in its time and firmly focused on the future. So that you may benefit from customized turnkey real estate solutions in Luxembourg, BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Our partner’s teams will be able to configure your serviced office or your meeting room according to your instructions so that you may carry on with your business in the Luxembourgian capital city; or guide you through the implementation of the solution best suited to your project in Luxembourg as well as in its many business centres in Germany and in Switzerland.