21 Rue Glesener
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Luxembourg has a privileged location if you want to develop your business in France, Germany, Belgium and of course Luxembourg. Our business center offers 2300 sqm of serviced and air-conditioned workspaces, from one workstation. It is ideally located just 15 minutes from Luxembourg Airport and close to the highway. Our real estate solution allows you a great flexibility. Discover the benefits of renting serviced offices in Luxembourg, in our brand new business center !
New BURO Club Partner: fully equipped offices, coworking, and meeting rooms.
Serviced offices rental Luxembourg
The benefits of renting offices in our Luxembourg business center:
- A turnkey solution: Finding offices matching your needs is not easy in Luxembourg . This BURO Club Partner business center providess fully furnished offices, equipped with the latest technologies. Your office rental solution also includes business services such as a telephone line, visitors reception, Luxembourg. You save time and money in your development in Luxembourg. A cost effective and agile solution !
- A flexible solution: forget everything you know about conventional leases ! They often provide long term comitment. In this business center, you choose the lenght of your office rental from one month to several years. Be agile an anticipate your business development.
- A range of business services: welcome in a business center proving all facilities you need ! In this Luxembourg business center, everything is done to make your professional life easier, such as welcoming your visitors by a professional team, using our printing machine, our meeting rooms and our day offices. You will love our gardens, lounge and break-out areas !
Do you want to rent offices on Luxembourg ?
- Come visit our business center by contacting us at +33 (0) 1 40 21 95 95 or fill a form on mine Your next workspace is waiting for you!
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 95 95
- Located in the southern part of the Grand Duchy, the city of Luxembourg is a modern and cosmopolitan city with a rich history going back thousands of years. Located in the heart of Europe, with Belgium to its West and North, Germany to its East, and France to its South, the smallest European capital city benefits indeed from many assets. Thanks to its privileged location, it is one of the 3 headquarters of the European Union and hosts its judicial and financial institutions (Court of Justice, Investment Bank, Court of Auditors, Secretariat of the Parliament, Publications Office…) as well as many multinational banks, With more than 154 different nationalities living together in perfect harmony in a territory in which more than 60% of the inhabitants also hold a foreign passport, the « Green Heart of Europe » has shaped over time a solid multicultural profile.
- You will enjoy our turnkey real estate solutions in Luxembourg ! BURO Club provides a large range of serviced office, coworking spaces and meeting rooms