24/F, BGC Corporate, 30th Street Corner
11th Avenue , Bonifacio Global City
TEL : +33140214400
In business life, nothing is more pleasant than arranging an efficient meeting ! In this Manila Bonifacio business center, you will enjoy our range of meeting rooms. They provide comfortable furniture, a large choice of catering service, as well as advanced technological equipment in the heart of the most important business district of Manila. Come and discover the benefits of our meeting room rental solutions in Manila.
New BURO Club Partner: workspaces rental - meeting rooms - virtual office in Manila Bonifacio Global City
Meeting rooms Manila Bonifacio
Our meeting spaces in Manila Bonifacio Global City:
- Meeting and conference rooms: broadband internet access, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing, flat screens, attendees reception and a large range of catering are facilities provided. You can rent them a few hours, 1 day or more.
- Facilities : Hotel Séda Bonifacio nearby, Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 20 minutes by taxi, Greenbelt Mall shopping center at 10 minutes from the business center.
- Day offices: an ideal solution for your face-to-face interviews in Manila.
- In this business center you can also rent private serviced offices or suscribe virtual office plans
Need to rent a meeting room in Manila ?
- Contact us at 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill a form on line Your meeting room in Manila is waiting for you!
, Business Centre Manager
One of the largest megacities in the world and capital of the Philippines, Manila is a major political, commercial, cultural, educational, religious and transportation centre of the country. Located in Manila Bay in the South China Sea and crossed by the Pasig River, the capital of the Philippines is ancient and modern. Capital during the Spanish colonization, Manila has kept its old towers and powder magazines. Art and theatre galleries have since emerged, proving the modernity combined with the authenticity of this city. Manila is also full of museums, shops, parks and churches... and with a lively nightlife, this city never sleeps.
The agro-food industry is one of the sectors employing the most people in the city but tourism also contributes to the wealth of the city. Manila is one of the most important tourist destinations, and the main administrative, commercial, cultural and port center of the Philippines. The Manila harbour is also home to one of the most important seaports in the country.
If you wish to set up in Manila, this BURO Club Partner business centre located in Manila in the Bonifacio Global City business district offers you a wide range of virtual office solutions always adapted to your needs. You can have a beautiful business address, while renting an equipped office to work, or a meeting room to accommodate your team. With the BURO Club network, be agile !