Rua Eng.Frederico Ulrich
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 510 779 417
Willing to benefit from an international presence, rent an equipped office in Portugal, but disposing of a tight budget? Our partner’s business centre, located only 3 kilometres from Porto airport, at the entrance of the main industrial centre of Maia, has the ideal solution. Thanks to this real estate solution, you will be able to meet passionate entrepreneurs, exchange ideas, create synergies and develop your company in a family spirit and caring environment.
Coworking Space rental Porto
Our coworking solution near Porto:
- Within a dynamic and easily accessible district, our partner offers you to rent an equipped office in its coworking space, so that you may settle down in Portugal in a cost-effective manner. This shared space coworking office rental solution will meet all your professional requirements while complying with your budget. You will hence be able to benefit from all the traditional services of a business centre (customized call answering service, internet access, high-quality address…) while taking advantage of a friendly working environment, conducive to exchanges and enabling you to expand your network and provide your company with great opportunities !
- Access to the shared equipped space , Internet access, access to the business centre’s common areas, a registered address for your company in the centre, and all related services
- An adaptable contract so that you may freely evolve
- A competitive price so that you may control your budget and dispose of an international presence
- A strategic location, only 3 kilometres from the airport
- A 100% bilingual team (French/Portuguese)
Willing to rent offices in shared spaces in Porto ?
- Fill in the adjacent form or contact Sandra Lopes and Sofia Capela at 33 1 40 21 44 00. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
Sandra Lopes & Sofia Capela
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 95 95
- Portugal is a modern country, open to the world, which has invested in developing right conditions for business and investors. Despite economic situation disruptions, the country has been experiencing over the past several years an undeniable qualitative evolution which does strengthen its attractiveness. Back on the growth path again, and disposing of a high-quality adaptable workforce, Portugal is a privileged destination for many companies willing to build an international business.
- Geographic and cultural proximity, high-quality infrastructure, and simplified administrative formalities, complemented by a privileged relationship with France are all success factors which fostered the establishment of around 400 French companies in Portugal. Fully aware of the assets of the country and armed with their experience, the two business associates managing this partner business centre in Maia, wish to offer you workspaces best suited to the requirements of companies willing to go international. In addition to traditional private offices rental or coworking space, meeting rooms’ rental and registered address solutions, our partner will hence provide you with all needed information and services so that the establishment of your structure be a success.
- This business centre, located only 3 kilometres from Porto airport, is indeed the ideal solution so that you settle down abroad and develop your business.