Rua Eng.Frederico Ulrich
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 510 779 417
Strategically located close to a commercial area, in a dynamic district easily accessible and disposing of many parking spaces, our partner’s business centre near Porto enables you to organize meetings or business appointments under the best possible conditions. You will hence be assured to dispose of a workspace perfectly suited to your needs, be it an office to meet a client or a supplier, or a meeting room to bring your employees together, for a training session, or a working session.
Meeting room rental Porto
Rent your meeting room in Porto:
- Located 3 kilometres from Porto airport, at the entrance of the main industrial centre of Maia, our partner’s business centre is easily accessible. By metro, bus, or car, you will quickly reach the business centre. Thanks to its location, you will benefit from many restaurants and parking spaces nearby (less than 500 metres) so that you may welcome all your participants.
- The implemented solutions will enable you to dispose for a few hours, one day or several days, of a workspace fully lit by daylight with a maximum capacity of 8 people, depending on the selected configuration (U-shaped, square, theatre…) and equipped with all the needed equipment for the facilitation of your meeting (paperboard, internet connexion, LCD projector, printer connexion…). So as to validate the reservation of your meeting room, and listen to your instructions, the bilingual team of the centre (French/Portuguese) is at your disposal from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. without interruption.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Porto ?
- Send us your requirements by filling in the form to your right, or contact Sandra Lopes or Sofia Capela at +33 1 40 21 44 00. You will receive a detailed quotation and we will prepare your meeting room according to your instructions.
Sandra Lopes & Sofia Capela
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 95 95
- Portugal is a modern country, open to the world, which has invested in developing right conditions for business and investors. Despite economic situation disruptions, the country has been experiencing over the past several years an undeniable qualitative evolution which does strengthen its attractiveness. Back on the growth path again, and disposing of a high-quality adaptable workforce, Portugal is a privileged destination for many companies willing to build an international business.
- Geographic and cultural proximity, high-quality infrastructure, and simplified administrative formalities, complemented by a privileged relationship with France are all success factors which fostered the establishment of around 400 French companies in Portugal. Fully aware of the assets of the country and armed with their experience, the two business associates managing this partner business centre in Maia, wish to offer you workspaces best suited to the requirements of companies willing to go international. In addition to traditional private offices rental or coworking space, meeting rooms’ rental and registered address solutions, our partner will hence provide you with all needed information and services so that the establishment of your structure be a success.
- This business centre, located only 3 kilometres from Porto airport, is indeed the ideal solution so that you settle down abroad and develop your business.