TEL : +33 1 40 44 00
Economically speaking, Zurich is the most powerful city of Switzerland. The largest city of Switzerland is a vital financial centre but also a much sought-after destination for any company willing to dispose of an international influence. Renting serviced offices in Zurich and settling down in the city is a mere child’s play when deciding to choose our business centre, located 15 minutes from Zurich airport within a quiet residential area of Zurich. You will be able to rent 1 of our 20 fully equipped workspaces, set in a magnificent Victorian style residence.
BURO Club Partner Zürich
- The location of the business centre, at 11 Bellerivestrasse, combines the charm of a quiet and residential area with the functional and convenient aspect of business offices. It is only 15 minutes from Zurich airport and disposes of parking spaces in the building’s car-park. Zurich Stadelhofen railway station is 5 minutes away from the business centre.
Zurich business centre offers the following workspaces rental solutions:
- 20 fully equipped offices with a capacity from 1 to 8 people per workspace. They are ready for use and fully equipped : furniture, telephone infrastructure (VOIP, category 7 cabling, 1 phone set per workstation)
- 3 meeting rooms with a capacity from 2 to 40 people. The spaces are fully suited to any type of professional meetings such as training sessions, management meetings or client’s events in Zurich. Rental duration from a few hours to several days.
By deciding to rent a serviced office in Zurich, in our business centre at 11 Bellerivestrasse, you will benefit from a wide array of services. Because we do know that establishing a company in a country always requires experts’ advices, we offer you the following set of services:
- Support to the inception of your company in Zurich: in addition to the rental of your workspace, our experts will save you precious time during the creation process of your company in Zurich, both for the legal status to be selected and the administrative procedures or their cost.
- Business address for your company in Zurich. Creating a virtual office in Zurich thanks to our business centre has never been easier ! You will dispose of a renowned professional address, a local phone number, and a call answering service handled by our multilingual team (English/German/French/Spanish/Italian)
- Access to the business centre’s services: visitors’ reception, parking spaces, secretariat service (accounting pre-capturing, hotel reservation…), printing centre, and access to and use of the common spaces are some of the facilities and services which will enable you to speed up your local establishment in Zurich.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Zurich ?
- Come visit your future workspace by contacting us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- True economic, scientific, and artistic lungs of Switzerland, Zurich is a cosmopolitan city (30% of its population does not possess Swiss nationality), and a financial centre of international standing (Hosting many large banks and insurance companies such as Six Swiss Exchange, UBS, Credit Suisse Group, Swiss Life, Zurich Financial Services…). Thanks to a highly skilled and specialized workforce, a loosely regulated labour market, a tax system with moderate rates, and international connexions (from Zurich-Kloten international airport, Berlin, London , Paris or Brussels are less than 2 hours away), Zurich does dispose of many assets. This is precisely such a unique combination which has attracted within the economic area of Zurich many global scale companies (ABB, Migros, Denner…) and made Zurich the economic drive of Switzerland. However, even if Zurich does host many large world-renowned companies, the city also relies on small and medium innovative companies thanks to whom it has been recognized for many years now as the world capital city for biotechnologies and attracted other specialist companies, such as the automotive and aeronautics sub-contracting sectors or creative industries, in full expansion.
- Benefiting from its privileged location in the heart of Europe, Zurich is an easily accessible city, and due to the high-quality of its infrastructure and its international airport (only 10 minutes from the Central railway station), one can travel everywhere around the world from Zurich, but also commute quickly within the conurbation thanks to its public transportation network which is one of the densest international networks. Financial and economic centre of Switzerland, Zurich reaches out to the entire world. But it is also one of the cities where “it is best to live in” and a major place in Switzerland’s culture, sciences and arts since the Middle-ages (reflected by the many buildings which still contribute today to the development of the city).The city benefits from its University and its Swiss High Technology School, and disposes of a high-quality education infrastructure.
- Zurich is hence a city with a human face, a city of art, avant-gardist, young and dynamic where living is an art to be cultivated, despite its major economic city’s status. So that you may take your chance and settle in this haven of greenery nesting between lakes and mountains, which attracts both bankers and tourists; BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Our on-site teams in Zurich will enable you to quickly and easily start or develop your business in Switzerland as in many other business centres of our partner in Germany. They will guide you through the implementation of the solution (virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms) best suited to your project so that you may settle under the best possible conditions.