TEL : +33 1 40 44 00
Travelling to Zurich on a regular or occasional basis and needing to rent meeting rooms ? Be it for training sessions, management meetings, or presentations to clients or partners, the business centre disposes of 3 meeting rooms with a capacity from 2 to 40 people depending on the selected configuration. The building is ideally located in Zurich, only 15 minutes from Zurich airport and 5 minutes from Zurich Stadelhofen railway station.
Meeting room rental Zürich
Our meeting rooms in Zurich:
- 3 meeting and conference rooms are available for rental in our business centre located at 11 Bellerivestrasse in Zurich. You will be able to rent these spaces with a capacity from 2 to 40 people in a quiet and residential area of Zurich. All rooms are equipped with internet access and dispose of the technological equipment needed such as a LCD projector so that your training sessions, management meetings or clients’ events be fully successful.
- When organizing your meeting in Zurich, you may count on our multilingual team (English/German/French/Italian/Spanish) to provide you with secretariat services and support (hotel and transportation reservations…) or to take care of your visitors’ reception. Likewise, our business centre disposes of a multi-function printing centre for the preparation of your briefs before, during and after your meeting, as well as a full set of catering formulas (breaks, lunch…), which will enable you to save time and start your meeting in Zurich in full confidence.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Zurich ?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- True economic, scientific, and artistic lungs of Switzerland, Zurich is a cosmopolitan city (30% of its population does not possess Swiss nationality), and a financial centre of international standing (Hosting many large banks and insurance companies such as Six Swiss Exchange, UBS, Credit Suisse Group, Swiss Life, Zurich Financial Services…). Thanks to a highly skilled and specialized workforce, a loosely regulated labour market, a tax system with moderate rates, and international connexions (from Zurich-Kloten international airport, Berlin, London , Paris or Brussels are less than 2 hours away), Zurich does dispose of many assets. This is precisely such a unique combination which has attracted within the economic area of Zurich many global scale companies (ABB, Migros, Denner…) and made Zurich the economic drive of Switzerland. However, even if Zurich does host many large world-renowned companies, the city also relies on small and medium innovative companies thanks to whom it has been recognized for many years now as the world capital city for biotechnologies and attracted other specialist companies, such as the automotive and aeronautics sub-contracting sectors or creative industries, in full expansion.
- Benefiting from its privileged location in the heart of Europe, Zurich is an easily accessible city, and due to the high-quality of its infrastructure and its international airport (only 10 minutes from the Central railway station), one can travel everywhere around the world from Zurich, but also commute quickly within the conurbation thanks to its public transportation network which is one of the densest international networks. Financial and economic centre of Switzerland, Zurich reaches out to the entire world. But it is also one of the cities where “it is best to live in” and a major place in Switzerland’s culture, sciences and arts since the Middle-ages (reflected by the many buildings which still contribute today to the development of the city).The city benefits from its University and its Swiss High Technology School, and disposes of a high-quality education infrastructure.
- Zurich is hence a city with a human face, a city of art, avant-gardist, young and dynamic where living is an art to be cultivated, despite its major economic city’s status. So that you may take your chance and settle in this haven of greenery nesting between lakes and mountains, which attracts both bankers and tourists; BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Our on-site teams in Zurich will enable you to quickly and easily start or develop your business in Switzerland as in many other business centres of our partner in Germany. They will guide you through the implementation of the solution (virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms) best suited to your project so that you may settle under the best possible conditions.