TEL : +33 1 40 44 00
Creating a company in Zurich ? Willing to get closer to your clients based in Zurich without having to bear the costs of an actual presence ? Come and discover the benefits of setting up a virtual office for your company in Zurich, in our business centre at 11 Bellerivestrasse. You will benefit from a professional address, renowned in Zurich, where you will be able to receive your mail. Thanks to your virtual office, you will also benefit from a local phone number where our team will handle your incoming calls and provide a phone permanence service. Become agile and choose our registered address solution for your company in Zurich.
Virtual Offie Zürich
The benefits of registering the address of your company in Zurich:
A genuine virtual office:
- You will receive your mail at our address at 11 Bellerivestrasse. We will put it at your disposal or forward it according to your instructions. You will be even closer to your clients and partners thanks to a dedicated local phone number where all your incoming calls will be handled, your messages taken and forwarded to you as per your instructions.
Advices when settling down in Zurich.
- We go well beyond a simple implementation of a registered address solution in Zurich for your company. Our experts will guide you so that you may find the best legal status matching your objective and precisely identify the administrative procedures related to your installation and their cost.
A wide array of services in order to support your growth:
- You now have developed your business and you need to rent workspaces? Our business centre disposes of 20 equipped offices and 3 meeting rooms available for rental for 1 day, 1 month or more.
Willing to set up a virtual office in Zurich ?
- Contact us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill the form
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- True economic, scientific, and artistic lungs of Switzerland, Zurich is a cosmopolitan city (30% of its population does not possess Swiss nationality), and a financial centre of international standing (Hosting many large banks and insurance companies such as Six Swiss Exchange, UBS, Credit Suisse Group, Swiss Life, Zurich Financial Services…). Thanks to a highly skilled and specialized workforce, a loosely regulated labour market, a tax system with moderate rates, and international connexions (from Zurich-Kloten international airport, Berlin, London , Paris or Brussels are less than 2 hours away), Zurich does dispose of many assets. This is precisely such a unique combination which has attracted within the economic area of Zurich many global scale companies (ABB, Migros, Denner…) and made Zurich the economic drive of Switzerland. However, even if Zurich does host many large world-renowned companies, the city also relies on small and medium innovative companies thanks to whom it has been recognized for many years now as the world capital city for biotechnologies and attracted other specialist companies, such as the automotive and aeronautics sub-contracting sectors or creative industries, in full expansion.
- Benefiting from its privileged location in the heart of Europe, Zurich is an easily accessible city, and due to the high-quality of its infrastructure and its international airport (only 10 minutes from the Central railway station), one can travel everywhere around the world from Zurich, but also commute quickly within the conurbation thanks to its public transportation network which is one of the densest international networks. Financial and economic centre of Switzerland, Zurich reaches out to the entire world. But it is also one of the cities where “it is best to live in” and a major place in Switzerland’s culture, sciences and arts since the Middle-ages (reflected by the many buildings which still contribute today to the development of the city).The city benefits from its University and its Swiss High Technology School, and disposes of a high-quality education infrastructure.
- Zurich is hence a city with a human face, a city of art, avant-gardist, young and dynamic where living is an art to be cultivated, despite its major economic city’s status. So that you may take your chance and settle in this haven of greenery nesting between lakes and mountains, which attracts both bankers and tourists; BURO Club has implemented a partnership with a German network of independent business centres. Our on-site teams in Zurich will enable you to quickly and easily start or develop your business in Switzerland as in many other business centres of our partner in Germany. They will guide you through the implementation of the solution (virtual office, equipped offices or meeting rooms) best suited to your project so that you may settle under the best possible conditions.