19 Mayıs Mahallesi Turaboğlu Sokak Hamdiye Yazgan İş Merkezi K:2 No:4 Kozyatağı
TEL : 33 1 40 21 44 00
Are you looking for meeting spaces in Istanbul ? Do you want to meet your partners far away from noisy hotels lobbies or uncomfortbale third places such as coffee shops ? Do you plan to arrange an interview, a business presentation or a training in Istanbul ? Come and discover the benefits of renting our meeting rooms in this BURO Club Partner Istanbul Asia business center. The premises are located 25 minutes from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen airport and accessible from Kozyatagi metro station
New BURO Club Partner in Istanbul : fully equipped workspaces, meeting rooms, coworking and virtual office solutions in Istanbul.
Meeting rooms rental Istanbul Asia
Istanbul Asia business center provides meeting spaces such a :
- 2 Meeting rooms: accomodating upto 12 people , with with high speed internet access and comfortable chairs. You will enjoy our facilities such as catering services, reception of your attendees and access to our break-out areas . Ideal for all type of meetings in Istanbul such as trainings, interviews, or boards. You can rent them for a few hours, 1 day or more. Our team will help you arranging your catering such as coffee breaks or lunches for you and your attendees.
- Day Office: a perfect solution if you want to work quietly in Istanbul and arrange face to face meetings.
- Our business center also provides serviced office and virtual office solutions.
- Parking spaces available in the building.
Need to rent a meeting room in Istanbul Asia's business center ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill a form on line . Our team will prepare a quote matching your needs !
, Managing Director
Turkish city on horseback between Europe and Asia, also crossroads of continental and maritime ways, history has shaped the destiny of Istanbul to the two empires (Byzantine and Ottoman empire), as shown by the different toponyms that have been attributed to this city with three names, Byzantium, Constantinople and Istanbul that unite Greco-Roman antiquity, medieval Greek Christianity and Muslim fascination. The ancient names of the city and the old city of Istanbul bear witness to its long history, its cultural influences and the many empires that ruled there.
Istanbul is the largest city and metropolis in Turkey and is generally considered as European. It is at the centre of one of the largest cities on the continent and is the country's main economic centre. The city is also Turkey's main financial, commercial and industrial centre as the country's cultural capital.
Istanbul is the economic, industrial, educational and cultural leader and Turkey's largest import-export centre, contributing more than a third of GDP and also home to the country's largest commercial port.
In this business centre BURO Club Partner Istanbul Asia, you will find turnkey equipped workspaces as solutions to locate your company in Istanbul. Be agile, and get started in Turkey with ease !