B1 2J Birmingham
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
This BURO Club Partner Birmingham Brindleyplace business centre is located in a business district not far from the banks of the Thames. A picturesque neighborhood, close to all transports, ideal to rent your workspace, rent a meeting room or establish your virtual office !
New BURO Club Partner : office rental in Birmingham Brindleyplace, meeting rooms and virtual office solutions for your company in Birmingham.
BURO Club Partner Birmingham Brindleyplace
- By choosing this business centre, you have easy access to the M6, M5 and M40 motorways and are only 25 minutes from Birmingham airport. The Snow Hill train station is 10 minutes from the centre and also simplifies your mobility in the capital ! The many coffee shops and restaurants in the vicinity of the business premise offer you a wide choice at lunch or dinner time and, The National Sea Life Centre Birmingham near the centre, a wonderful opportunity to get to know the marine world better as you leave the office !
This new BURO Club Partner business centre offers the following workspaces in the Birmingham Brindleyplace district :
- Rental of fully equipped, air-conditioned, bright workspaces available for rental from a workstation. The rental of equipped offices is possible from one month ;
- 2 meeting and conference rooms for 8 to 12 people. To rent for a few hours, for 1 day or more.
Located on the 2nd floor of a bright building, BURO Club Partner Birmingham Brindleyplace offers you :
- Individual air conditioning in each workspace.
- Virtual office plan.
- Equipped meeting rooms.
- Professional and personalized physical and telephone welcome in English.
- High speed internet access, video surveillance, 24/24 access.
- Business lounge equipped with satellite TV.
- Kitchen area.
- Ease of access
- Business district
, Business Centre Manager
Birmingham is located in the central United Kingdom, in the West Midlands. It is the second most populous city after London. It is very artistic with its various museums, including the Birmingham Museum Trust which also manages various sites such as Aston Hall, and the Jewellery Quarter Jewellery Museum. In 2010, it was cited as the third best city to set up a business, confirming its development into a national shopping centre conducive to professional development.
Come and discover this magnificent building with ultramodern offices in which is located this BURO Club Partner Brindleyplace Birmingham. With its easy access thanks to its proximity to Central Square and the Birmingham Canal, you and your staff will have no trouble getting there. Come and see for yourself and discover custom solutions for renting equipped offices, meeting rooms and virtual office.