Bristol City Centre
One Temple Quay, Temple Back East
BS1 6 Bristol
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
On the other Avon shore, in front of the Royal Bank of Scotland and in the heart of a dynamic Bristol district, this business centre offers you a full range of virtual office solutions to locate your business or rent a modern and ergonomic workspace to start your business easily in the south of England.
BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre
- Located about five minutes from Bristol's bus and train stations and just twelve kilometres from the city's airport, this business premise in the west of the capital offers you its quality address and professional workspaces to help you start and grow your business in the United Kingdom.
- The BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre offers you fully equipped private offices and meeting rooms in the heart of an impressive construction, so that you can start your business in England easily and without waiting. Ideally located in Bristol's business district, you will therefore benefit from exceptional conditions and an exceptional working environment for your events organisation or your installation in the United Kingdom.
By opting for one of the solutions offered in the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre, you benefit from various services (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.) aimed at simplifying the exercise of your activity :
- Professional reception service : to welcome and inform your visitors.
- Telephone permanence : to ensure a virtual presence and not to miss any call.
- Access to various common areas : parking ; business lounge ; kitchen etc...
- Mail and parcel management : to receive all your envelopes at your professional address
- Workspaces customization : to benefit from of a tailor-made solution.
- A privileged location in the heart of Bristol
- An establishment easily accessible from Bristol airport and station
- Many hotels and shops nearby
- Parking access and a secure building
City Centre Bristol
, Managing Director
- Bristol is the sixth largest city in England and the eighth largest in the United Kingdom (with around 433,000 inhabitants) and the second largest city in the country in terms of start-ups. Also rewarded for its efforts towards sustainable development (green capital of Europe in 2015 with 450 parks and gardens), this city west of the capital concentrates real economic assets. It is therefore a favourable environment for new business growth in the south of the United Kingdom.
- BURO Club's partnership with independent and professional business centres in the United Kingdom will make it easier for you to start your business in Bristol and enjoy the many advantages of this exceptional city. Located about twelve kilometres from Bristol airport, the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre offers you the opportunity to improve your image and settle easily in Bristol with its flexible and turnkey business hosting solutions. Then implant a virtual office for your company in this business centre, rent an equipped office or meeting room and enjoy exceptional working conditions in the United Kingdom !