Bristol City Centre
One Temple Quay, Temple Back East
BS1 6 Bristol
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Bristol City Centre Meeting Rooms
Take advantage of the privileged location of the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre to enhance your company's image and organise quality business events in the United Kingdom. This business premise in the south of England offers ready-to-use meeting rooms for your business events in Bristol. Meeting rooms rental assets in the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre :
- Spacious, functional and customizable meeting rooms overlooking the Avon River.
- A pleasant working environment with parks, coffee shops and restaurants nearby.
- A strategic location : in addition to being quickly accessible from Bristol airport (12 km), the residence is surrounded by four-star hotels, a shopping centre and bus and train stations (about 5 min).
- Quality services and common spaces.
- Complete computer and presentation equipment (with secure WI-FI).
- A solution compatible with your company virtual office and your private office rental to evolve at your pace in all serenity !
- The BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre offers you a complete, tailor-made solution to improve your image and make your projects a success in the United Kingdom.
Would you like to rent a meeting room in Bristol City Centre ?
- Fill in the form on the right or contact the business centre on +33 1 40 21 44 00. Our teams will have the pleasure to prepare a proposal matching your needs in Bristol City Centre !
City Centre Bristol
, Managing Director
- Bristol is the sixth largest city in England and the eighth largest in the United Kingdom (with around 433,000 inhabitants) and the second largest city in the country in terms of start-ups. Also rewarded for its efforts towards sustainable development (green capital of Europe in 2015 with 450 parks and gardens), this city west of the capital concentrates real economic assets. It is therefore a favourable environment for new business growth in the south of the United Kingdom.
- BURO Club's partnership with independent and professional business centres in the United Kingdom will make it easier for you to start your business in Bristol and enjoy the many advantages of this exceptional city. Located about twelve kilometres from Bristol airport, the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre offers you the opportunity to improve your image and settle easily in Bristol with its flexible and turnkey business hosting solutions. Then implant a virtual office for your company in this business centre, rent an equipped office or meeting room and enjoy exceptional working conditions in the United Kingdom !