Bristol City Centre
One Temple Quay, Temple Back East
BS1 6 Bristol
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
For your installation in the United Kingdom, the solutions proposed in the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre will successfully meet all your professional requirements. The private, ready-to-use and fully customizable offices of this business premise in Bristol are effectively an ideal setting for establishing your business in the United Kingdom and offering your company great prospects.
Bristol City Centre Serviced Offices
Benefit from the many turnkey private office rental solutions offered by the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre. Modular and in the privileged location in the south of England, these are a premium choice for your installation in the heart of Bristol.
Office rental' assets in Bristol City Centre :
- A business premise close to the main transport axes : airport (20 min) railway station (4 min) bus station (6 min).
- A privileged location overlooking the Avon River.
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment : find hotels, shops, parks and restaurants nearby.
- Access to the business centre's parking, services and common areas (business lounge; kitchen; etc.).
- A flexible and scalable solution : occasional or permanent rental - compatible with company virtual office and meeting room rental.
- Complete Equipment : ergonomic furniture, IT tools, secure WI-FI, etc....
The BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre will therefore offer you a solution that will facilitate your activities and your projects in the United Kingdom.
Want to know more about office renting in Bristol City Centre ?
To make an appointment and visit the offices of the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre, fill in the form opposite or contact the centre on +33 1 40 21 44 00.
City Centre Bristol
, Managing Director
- Bristol is the sixth largest city in England and the eighth largest in the United Kingdom (with around 433,000 inhabitants) and the second largest city in the country in terms of start-ups. Also rewarded for its efforts towards sustainable development (green capital of Europe in 2015 with 450 parks and gardens), this city west of the capital concentrates real economic assets. It is therefore a favourable environment for new business growth in the south of the United Kingdom.
- BURO Club's partnership with independent and professional business centres in the United Kingdom will make it easier for you to start your business in Bristol and enjoy the many advantages of this exceptional city. Located about twelve kilometres from Bristol airport, the BURO Club Partner Bristol City Centre offers you the opportunity to improve your image and settle easily in Bristol with its flexible and turnkey business hosting solutions. Then implant a virtual office for your company in this business centre, rent an equipped office or meeting room and enjoy exceptional working conditions in the United Kingdom !