London Royal Exchange
1 Royal Exchange
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
The BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange is located in a historic business district, in the heart of a huge shopping centre, where you can rent offices, organise your meetings and even have a virtual office for your company in an atypical setting. A privileged location that will also allow you to enjoy a pleasant environment and why not let yourself be tempted by a little shopping at the end of the day !
New BURO Club Partner : London Royal Exchange office rental, meeting rooms and virtual office plans for your business in London
BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange
Ideally located in this area historically known as London's oldest business district, the BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange is easily accessible by bus, underground or Docklands Light Railway (DLR) linking East and South East London ! Moreover, this business centre is located in a shopping centre with luxurious signs and where it will be easy for you to find a restaurant for your business meals or your lunch breaks !
In the business premise BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange you will find at your disposal :
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned workspaces are available for rental from a workstation. This office rental solution is tailored to your needs and the sales team will hear and respond to your requests.
- 6 meeting and conference rooms for up to 120 people. Equipped with wifi access on demand, LED screen and flip chart, flat and sparkling water, the staff is at your disposal for all other requests such as video projectors or other catering services.
- The possibility to subscribe a virtual office for your company in a place historically recognized as a business district and for its dynamism.
Nothing better than an address in a recognized district by the professionals to establish your virtual office. In the BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange your mail and calls will be received and processed according to your instructions by the reception service and you can also benefit from many tailor-made services. To complete your needs and work under optimal conditions in London, turnkey workspaces are also at your disposal on a permanent or day basis. Finally, for all your professional events, the premise offers highly equipped meeting rooms with internet access and projection screen. For your comfort, the business centre's team can also take care of all the catering services. BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange is also less than 5 minutes from the metro and bus station of Bank Station, which will facilitate your travel and your customers' arrival...
- Business lounges intelligently arranged, to work, to meet or simply to relax
- Professional staff to facilitate all your procedures
- Wifi Internet
- Free tea, coffee and ice water
- Daily newspapers
- Copying, scanning, mail services
Royal Exchange London
, Business Centre Manager
London, the capital of the United Kingdom, is a city with many faces. From an economic point of view, it is one of the most favourable cities to the realization of your professional projects, thanks to its numerous business districts, networking is commonplace, which makes it possible to quickly expand its customer portfolio. London's population is young and dynamic, enjoying their free time in the city's many restaurants and pubs. Artistically speaking, you will find many museums to visit, from historic districts to buildings with Victorian facades.
By choosing the BURO Club Partner London Royal Exchange to set up your business in England, you make the choice of ease with its customizable services and the flexibility offered so that you are at the best in your workspace. The centre is close to Bank Station train and bus stations and less than 25 minutes from London City Airport by DLR. Whether it is for a virtual office, a meeting room or an equipped office, this business centre will be your partner throughout your stay in England.