Reading Green Park
450 Brook Drive, Green Park
RG2 6 Reading
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Looking to rent offices in Reading, England ? Would you like a flexible rental period ? Occupying a privileged position in an industrial district south of Kennet River, the BURO Club Partner Reading Green Park business centre will provide you with its valuable address in West London via its virtual office solution or workspace rental services. You will improve your image in Reading while enjoying exceptional working conditions in England's heart.
New business centre BURO Club Partner : office rental, meeting rooms, virtual office Reading
BURO Club Partner Reading Green Park
Located approximately five kilometres from Reading Station and forty kilometres from London Heathrow Airport, this business centre will provide you with the assets you need to grow in the United Kingdom. This obviously requires a quality location. Less than half an hour from West London, departing from Paddington Station. Near Reading FC's Madejski Stadium.
At this BURO Club Partner centre in Reading in South England, a range of fully modular, turnkey workspaces are available for your projects in the United Kingdom. The range of workspaces :
- Equipped offices rental. All offices are air-conditioned, equipped with furniture, and have high-speed internet access. Rental from a workstation. This office rental solution in Reading is flexible with a length from one month to several years. Ideal solution to set up your company in Reading, whether for a start-up or a subsidiary. From £275 per month (subject to availability)
- Meeting rooms : fully equipped (video projector, wifi and wired internet access, screen, flip chart), they can accommodate up to 20 people. Rental from half a day, ideal for your training, sales meetings or product presentations at Reading
- 1 business lounge : with tea, coffee and water at will.
Your virtual office or workspace rental contract (private offices or meeting rooms) gives you access to reception, mail management or switchboard services. You will be accompanied in the best possible way through your business development in South England thanks to the professional solutions of this Reading business centre.
The range available :
- Virtual office in Reading. An economical way to represent your company without incurring the costs of a fixed office in England.
- A 24/7 access, A team at your disposal for the reception of your visitors
- Business Lounge
- Personalized telephone answering, mail management, shared printer access, high-speed internet access.
- An address surrounded by major international firms
- The proximity of Reading station
- The presence of several hotels and shopping centres
- A city quickly accessible from London (25 minutes by train - Paddington Station)
BURO Club Partner Reading Green Park
, Responsable de Centre
An important commercial centre in the United Kingdom, this Berkshire town twinned with Düsseldorf is an ideal setting for simply setting up your business in England. With a population of around 230 000 inhabitants, Reading is a dynamic university city easily accessible from London. It is also the future terminus of the first Crossrail line (2018), a new rail network serving the capital and its suburbs. Kate Middleton's birthplace at London Irish's Madejski Stadium is therefore an interesting solution for a company seeking development in Britain.
Located about forty-three kilometres from London Heathrow International Airport and about five kilometres from Reading Station, the BURO Club Partner Reading Green Park Business Centre offers professional offices and meeting space at its prime southern UK address. Thanks to the partnership set up by BURO Club with this independent business premise, you simplify your approach while improving your image at the launch of your activity.