Do you want to rent offices in Miami ? Do you start your business in the US and you do not need a private office ? Do you want to share your workspace...and expertise with others members ? This BURO Club Partner Miami provides stylish and smart coworking spaces from only $ 29. Become a member of our vibrant and inspired community and develop your business in excellent working conditions ! Come and discover the benefits of our coworking spaces in Miami
New BURO Club Partner Center in Miami: virtual office, coworking spaces, serviced offices and meeting rooms rental in Miami
Coworking in Miami
Located in the 9th floor of 66 West Flagler Street, our coworking spaces provide :
- Spacious and bright shared spaces in a modern building.
- Flexible, dedicated or "day pass" workstations : starting from $ 27
- Very high speed fiber, Wi-Fi, hot and cold drinks (coffee, tea, water) and your guests reception are services included in your coworking solution in Miami
- Access to our "à la carte" of services such as our virtual office plans , our private serviced office or our meeting rooms.
- A print corner
- Unlimited access from 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM
- Miami International Airport is just a 10-minutes from the premises. Miami Avenue Metromover Station and the bus are 1 minute from the building. Miami city center is only 8-minute walk from the premises
Do you plan to rent a coworking space in Miami ?
- For more information , do not hesitate to contact us +33 (0) 1 40 21 95 95 or fill a form on line.
, Business Centre Manager
As an American icon, festive, multicultural and tolerant, Miami is a world-renowned resort that is part of a string of resorts from Key West, in southeast Florida.
The city is an international financial and cultural centre. Because of its economic, cultural and linguistic relations with North America, South America, Central America and the Caribbean, this world city is nicknamed "Passage of the Americas" or "Gateway to the Americas". Its tourist port is the leading cruise ship port, with a third of the world fleet.
This large port square is one of the major Spanish-speaking centres of the United States as much by Florida's powerful economic ties with Latin America as by a large Cuban minority. This urban centre, some of whose neighbourhoods show a high concentration of black populations, is also Creolophone because of its Haitian minority.
Its Cuban influence is reflected in the cafes and cigar shops along Little Havana's Calle Ocho, and its splendid, richly coloured Art Deco architecture is unique in the world. In addition, Miami is a great place to live and do business...
Located just steps from downtown, this BURO Club Partner Miami business centre will allow you to quickly establish yourself in Florida and provide you with the virtual office plans you need to ensure the best for your business. Company virtual office, serviced offices rental or meeting rooms, offer the best to your activity and launch yourself in America in all simplicity !