Looking to rent offices in San Jose ? Or do you only want a virtual office for your company? Perhaps you are an entrepreneur looking for coworking spaces in which you will find an active community, ready to help you ? Come discover our business and coworking centre San Jose Second Street. Located in the city centre, in the historic and emblematic building of San Jose, the Lion Building, built in 1909
New : coworking area in San Jose, California.
BURO Club Partner San Jose 2
This business and coworking centre benefits from a prime location in San Jose, in the city centre. At the corner of South 2nd Street and East San Fernando Street, it offers an environment rich in restaurants and retail shops. San Jose airport 35 minutes by car. Diridon train station 7 minutes away.
This business and coworking centre in San Jose welcomes all types of members from lawyers, developers, entrepreneurs and freelancers. It offers the following workspaces in San Jose centre :
- 12 fully equipped offices that can accommodate from 1 to 7 workstations per space. They are all equipped with furniture, air conditioning, internet access by optical fibre. Rental period from a few days to several months and more.
- 15 coworking areas : ideal solution for nomadic workers, entrepreneurs and business creators. Join a dynamic community, including "Community Coordinators" who will guide you effectively !
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 8 people.
You're gonna rent more than offices on San Jose Second Street ! You will find there not only a community of member which will open you new opportunities of development but also a broad range of services placed at your disposal and which will facilitate you your establishment in California :
- Virtual office in San Jose. From a simple mailing address to a personalized telephone response, offer yourself a professional representation on San Jose Second Street without the costs of a fixed office. From 59 $ per month for a postal address in San Jose.
- Mail management, access to our shared printing centre (copies, scanning...)
- Numerous relaxation areas
- Open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (24/24 for members)
- Fiber optic internet access
BURO Club Partner San Jose 2
, Managing Director
The third largest city in California, and the tenth largest in the United States, San Jose is a large city surrounded by rounded hills located in the Silicon Valley, an important technological hub of the San Francisco Bay Area.
A lively city where Silicon Valley coexists with Spanish history and where modern buildings rub shoulders with carefully restored 19th century buildings, San Jose has many contrasts and this city rich in tradition, thanks to the new technology sector, is also in constant economic effervescence.
On the cultural level, the city is also rich in art galleries and theatres that have nothing to envy those of the great international capitals, and museums such as the Tech Museum of Innovation, museum of science and technology, allowing the most curious to discover Silicon Valley.
At the corner of South 2nd Street and East San Fernando Street, this business and coworking centre in San Jose will offer much more than just a fully equipped office. Locating your business in San Jose in California means offering your company a serious business address and great prospects while enjoying a pleasant Californian living environment...