Do you need a coworking space in San Jose, California ? Whether you are a business creator, a small business or a developer, come discover the advantages of renting a shared space in this business centre located in the heart of San Jose. Do you want a professional workspace but at the same time want to optimise your office rental budget ? From 49 $, come to discover the advantages of the coworking solution proposed in San Jose Second Street : simple, economic and evolutionary
New : coworking area in San Jose, California.
Coworking spaces San Jose
The coworking solution in San Jose Second Street :
- A beautiful address : easily accessible and a few steps from the BART station, this business and coworking centre occupies the historic Lion Building, built in 1909. A prime location in San Jose !
- An agile offer : it allows you to have, punctually or over time, a quality workspace while reducing your company's fixed costs as much as possible. An ideal solution to work immediately in San Jose while giving you the possibility to benefit from all the services of a classic business centre. Work freely, from "quiet" mode in library version to "exchange" mode in shared space with other members !
- A flexible and economical offer : you can rent our spaces for 1 day, 1 week or even more and evolve freely ! In addition, a tight price was studied, starting at $49 for 3 days per month or $249 per month for 24-hour access. Of course a wide range of business services is there to make your life easier : virtual office in San Jose, meeting room or private office rental.....
- An active community : they are developers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, or digital marketing experts and all share the same desire to pool their expertise for the benefit of other members. Come and work in a different way, whether you are an auto-entrepreneur, a young entrepreneur, a VSE or just a nomadic worker.
Want to become a member in San Jose ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form. Our teams will organize the visit of your workspace.
BURO Club Partner San Jose 2
, Managing Director
The third largest city in California, and the tenth largest in the United States, San Jose is a large city surrounded by rounded hills located in the Silicon Valley, an important technological hub of the San Francisco Bay Area.
A lively city where Silicon Valley coexists with Spanish history and where modern buildings rub shoulders with carefully restored 19th century buildings, San Jose has many contrasts and this city rich in tradition, thanks to the new technology sector, is also in constant economic effervescence.
On the cultural level, the city is also rich in art galleries and theatres that have nothing to envy those of the great international capitals, and museums such as the Tech Museum of Innovation, museum of science and technology, allowing the most curious to discover Silicon Valley.
At the corner of South 2nd Street and East San Fernando Street, this business and coworking centre in San Jose will offer much more than just a fully equipped office. Locating your business in San Jose in California means offering your company a serious business address and great prospects while enjoying a pleasant Californian living environment...