This BURO Club Partner business centre offers you the rental of 2 meeting rooms in San Jose, California. An ideal solution for your interviews, management meetings, training, or business meetings in downtown San Jose. The property is located in the historic Lincoln Building, built in 1909. Come and discover the advantages of renting our meeting spaces in San Jose.
New : coworking area in San Jose, California.
Meeting room rental San Jose
Meeting spaces on San Jose Second Street :
- This business and coworking centre is located in the heart of San Jose, in the historic Lion Building, built in 1909. It offers you 2 meeting rooms. The rooms are equipped to make your training, or your customer event in San Jose a successful moment ! The rooms can accommodate from 2 to 8 people, depending on the chosen configuration.
- The rental of these spaces is open for a few hours, 1 day or more. You choose the rental period and the services you need.
- Services : virtual office, relaxation and coworking areas, equipped office rental and access to a great community of active and passionate members will enable you to work differently... or relax, in a working environment designed for it.
- Access to the San Jose Second Street business centre will be very easy for your participants with San Jose Airport 35 minutes away and a BART station within walking distance.
Need to book a meeting room in San Jose ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the online form. We will send you a detailed estimate for your next meeting in San Jose Second Street.
BURO Club Partner San Jose 2
, Managing Director
The third largest city in California, and the tenth largest in the United States, San Jose is a large city surrounded by rounded hills located in the Silicon Valley, an important technological hub of the San Francisco Bay Area.
A lively city where Silicon Valley coexists with Spanish history and where modern buildings rub shoulders with carefully restored 19th century buildings, San Jose has many contrasts and this city rich in tradition, thanks to the new technology sector, is also in constant economic effervescence.
On the cultural level, the city is also rich in art galleries and theatres that have nothing to envy those of the great international capitals, and museums such as the Tech Museum of Innovation, museum of science and technology, allowing the most curious to discover Silicon Valley.
At the corner of South 2nd Street and East San Fernando Street, this business and coworking centre in San Jose will offer much more than just a fully equipped office. Locating your business in San Jose in California means offering your company a serious business address and great prospects while enjoying a pleasant Californian living environment...