101 Cooper St.
CA 95 Santa Cruz
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Work as a coworker in Santa Cruz in a historic location ! Indeed, this coworking centre is the first to have been created in the world ! So get more than just renting a shared office in California. This place of exchanges and business offers you a real coworking space (diversity of workspaces, lounge space, cowrking bar, meeting rooms...) in the heart of Santa Cruz. Have an equipped office in shared space in Santa Cruz realize your dreams of entrepreneurs... exchange, share, collaborate with passionate people from all sectors in a family and benevolent spirit, and offer great opportunities to your business !
New BURO Club Partner : starting at $49 (3 days of coworking per month)
Coworking spaces Santa Cruz
The coworking offer in Santa Cruz :
- A shared space offering multiple possibilities of working modes : coworking, meeting rooms, private stations....
- High speed internet access (wifi and cable),
- An economical solution : $325 per month to occupy our coworking spaces or $49 per month if you only want to come 3 times a month.
- The possibility to have a virtual office
- Access to the common areas of the business centre such as our famous coworking bar where so many exchanges have taken place and so many projects have seen the light of day !
Your benefits :
- A flexible contract to evolve freely in Santa Cruz : per day or per month
- A tight price to control your budget.
- An exceptional and easily accessible location
- Access to our meeting rooms
- Share with our members, a unique community in Santa Cruz !
Want to become a coworking member in Santa Cruz ?
- Fill in the form opposite or contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00. We will be happy to guide you !
BURO Club Partner Santa Cruz
, Managing Director
Known for surfing and skateboarding, Santa Cruz is a small seaside resort on the Pacific Coast Highway, located only 1h30 drive south of San Francisco. Even though the city centre of Santa Cruz was heavily destroyed by the Loma Pietra earthquake in 1989 and lost many buildings and historic structures, and small treasures of Victorian and Art Deco architecture, everything has been rebuilt and completely redesigned, and Santa Cruz remains the perfect embodiment of the small coastal city of California where laughter and sunbathing are ensured.
The amusement park near the beach contributes strongly to the beautiful image of Santa Cruz. With the Pacific Avenue, it's THE central street of Santa Cruz. A small avenue with the false airs of Disney Village where to go window-shopping, eat a bite or have a drink. Located only an hour and a half south of San Francisco and half an hour north of Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz County is crossed by California's Highway 1, California's legendary and most famous tourist highway offering breathtaking views of the coast, wineries...
In addition, Santa Cruz is one of the most characteristic areas of California...
This BURO Club Partner coworking centre located in downtown Santa Cruz, between Front Street and Pacific Avenue will provide you with a professional address or office coworking space to enhance your image and simplify the launch of your business in California.