16/F & 17/F, 9 Castlereagh Street
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
This business center is located in a prime location in Sydney. You will find it on the 16th and 17th floors of a high environmental quality building designed by renowned architect Harry Seidler. If you want to rent offices in Sydney in one of the city's most popular business districts and one of Sydney's most iconic buildings, you found the right place ! The premises provide serviced offices, from 1 workstation. Sydney Opera House is only 16 minutes away. The business center is easily acceessible from Wynyard train station (6 minutes away) and you will find a wide choice of hotels around.
Serviced offices Sydney Castlereagh
4 good reasons to rent serviced offices in Sydney Castlereagh Business Center:
- A prime location: located between Martin Place and Circular Quay, Sydney Castlereagh business center is a well-known and a quality address in Sydney with facilities nearby such as restaurants, hotels, train station, etc..
- An iconic building: this business center provides a large range of workspaces in a modern building. You'll be seduced by its bright and spacious lobby !
- A flexible solution: our DNA is to help you growing ! With our flexible office rental solutions, you can start with a 1 workstation office and you can change your configuration when you need Of course, furniture, postal address, VOIP system and broadband internet access are services included. Enjoy our turnkey and flexible solution !
- A range of services: meeting rooms rental , visa assistance, visitors reception or access to our break out areas with free water, coffee and tea are business facilities provided by our skilled team. Disabled facilities and access. A perfect location to quickly start your company in Australia !
Do you plan to rent offices in Sydney Castlereagh Street?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill a form,on line . Your office in Australia is waiting for you !
, Business Centre Manager
Capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, Sydney is renowned for its opera house located in the harbour, with its distinctive sail-shaped design. With a highly diverse population, Sydney is Australia's most populous city, ahead of Melbourne and Brisbane. More than 250 different languages are spoken and a third of the inhabitants speak a language other than English.
Sydney is Australia's largest commercial and financial centre and a major financial centre in the Asia-Pacific region. Many skyscrapers, such as the World Tower and the Sydney Tower, are imposing themselves in the sky, and cohabit with many corporate headquarters of more than five hundred multinational companies. The Australian Stock Exchange and the Australian Central Bank are located in Sydney, as are the headquarters of ninety banks and more than half of Australia's leading companies.
Known both for its historic central district The Rocks and for its two main monuments, the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Sydney has Australia's largest museums, including the Australian Museum, the New South Wales Art Gallery and the Sydney Museum, as Luna Park, one of the oldest amusement parks in the world.
Located at 9 Castlereagh Street in Sydney, in a high quality environmental building, this BURO Club Partner business centre will offer you everything you need to quickly grow your business in Sydney. Virtual office of your company, rental of equipped offices or meeting rooms...