123 Rue du Commerce
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Need to rent a meeting room in Brussels for a training, an interview, a meeting or a customer event ? Do you wish to organise your meeting in a prime district of Brussels, with the assurance of an all-inclusive service ? In addition to virtual office plans and serviced offices rental, come discover the 6 meeting rooms of this business centre, located in the heart of the European district and 1 minute from the Arts-Loi station.
Meeting rooms rental Brussels Leopold
Meeting spaces in Brussels Leopold :
- 6 meeting rooms for up to 25 people. Rent per hour, half day or per day. Of course, you will find meeting rooms with internet access (wi-fi and wired) and all the necessary equipment (flat screen or video projector).
- Supportive services : don't stress before your meeting, our teams take care of everything. Visitors' reception, signage, breaks' organization, lunches or cocktails, specific equipment's rental are some of the services offered so that you come to us........with a relaxed mind !
Do you plan to rent a meeting room in Brussels Leopold ?
- Please contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in a form. Our multilingual teams are waiting for you.... smile included !
BURO Club Partner Brussels Leopold
, Business Centre Manager
- Belgian capital, Brussels is also the European one. The successive establishment of the various European institutions to the downtown east side has transformed the Leopold district, originally conceived as a luxury residential district, into a real European and international administrative area. Essentially dedicated to offices, the Leopold district is therefore at the heart of the country's activity and provides it with a central place in Europe and on the international scale.
- The ultra-modern architecture of the buildings, the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the places and their accessibility make the district essential if you wish to give an international dimension to your company.
- Located in a magnificent building in the heart of the Leopold district and very close to the prestigious Frère-Orban Square, this BURO Club Partner centre is therefore ideal for setting up a business in Belgium. Whether you need a serviced office or a meeting room during a business trip, whether you wish to have a quality address for your company virtual office in the capital or whether you choose to rent an permanent office, this business centre will necessarily meet your expectations and allow you to work under the best conditions in Brussels.