123 Rue du Commerce
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
This business centre is located in the heart of Brussels European district, in a modern building and easily accessible by the Arts-Loi metro station (lines 1,2,5,6). It offers the rental of fully equipped and turnkey offices, from a simple workstation. Whether you are a start-up, an SME or a larger company, come and discover all the advantages of renting offices in Brussels in this business centre, such as the flexibility of the rental period, which starts from one month.
Office rental Brussels Leopold
- Flexibility : the rental period of our offices starts from one month, enabling you to transform your fixed charges into variable charges. This takes you beyond the traditional constraints of a commercial lease.
- Turnkey: in this Brussels Leopold business centre, your offices are delivered turnkey. Furniture, internet access, use of our business lounge, rental charges or even wiring are elements included in the service. No works, no agency fees : set up in 24 hours in Brussels !
- Services : with the rental of your office in Brussels Leopold, you will also find personalized services to help you in your daily professional life : virtual office plans, rental of meeting rooms (6 rooms), organization of your breaks or even personalized telephone answering are some of the services proposed.
- Prestige : icing on the cake, our building is modern and located in the heart of the European quarter, 1 minute from the Arts-Loi station. You have the guarantee to install your company at a known and renowned address !
Need to rent offices in Brussels Leopold ?
- Please contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in a form.
BURO Club Partner Brussels Leopold
, Business Centre Manager
- Belgian capital, Brussels is also the European one. The successive establishment of the various European institutions to the downtown east side has transformed the Leopold district, originally conceived as a luxury residential district, into a real European and international administrative area. Essentially dedicated to offices, the Leopold district is therefore at the heart of the country's activity and provides it with a central place in Europe and on the international scale.
- The ultra-modern architecture of the buildings, the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the places and their accessibility make the district essential if you wish to give an international dimension to your company.
- Located in a magnificent building in the heart of the Leopold district and very close to the prestigious Frère-Orban Square, this BURO Club Partner centre is therefore ideal for setting up a business in Belgium. Whether you need a serviced office or a meeting room during a business trip, whether you wish to have a quality address for your company virtual office in the capital or whether you choose to rent an permanent office, this business centre will necessarily meet your expectations and allow you to work under the best conditions in Brussels.