Rue Joseph Stevens 7
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Looking to rent meeting rooms in Brussels ? Are you seeking a prestigious, quiet and easily accessible district ? Come and discover this Brussels Sablons business center, located in the Sablons district, a few steps from the famous Grand-Place and only 5 minutes from the Central Station. In addition to virtual office plans and serviced offices, you will find there meeting rooms equipped in the rules of the art (Internet access, video-projector.....) and common spaces of high quality as a business lounge with newspapers and satellite TV. Come and discover the advantages of renting meeting rooms in the business center of Brussels Sablons.
New BURO Club Partner : office rental, meeting rooms and virtual office plans in Brussels Sablons
Meeting rooms rental Brussels Sablons
For your training, recruitment interviews, professional presentations or management meetings in Brussels, offer yourself the best !
- Meeting spaces : equipped according to the rules of the art (internet access, video-projector), Brussels Sablons meeting rooms offer you not only a superb external environment (Sablons district) but also common spaces which will satisfy the most demanding, with in particular a business lounge in which your participants can relax.
- Business services : rent a meeting room in Brussels Sablons, in this BURO Club Partner business center, it is also the assurance of benefiting from a turnkey solution that will avoid you stress and waste of time before your meeting. Breaks' organization, participants' reception or printing center access are just some of the services we offer that will make your life easier.
Need to rent a meeting room in Brussels Sablons ?
- Please contact us on +33 (0)1 40 21 95 95 and receive our detailed offer. We will prepare your meeting space according to your instructions.
BURO Club Partner Brussels Sablons
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Sablons district - Brussels
- Certainly one of the most attractive districts in Brussels center, Sablons district is known for its magnificent Gothic church commonly known as the "église du Sablon", but also for its prestigious houses, its art galleries, its antique dealers and the open-air antique market on weekends, its renowned restaurants, breweries and coffee shops and its numerous chocolate makers !
- A clever mix of architectural heritage, cultural diversity and a variety of shops on the border between the upper and lower city's side, making this district in the heart of Brussels a unique place.
- Located in a building offering a panoramic view over Brussels, only 5 minutes walk from the Central Station and served by numerous bus lines, this BURO Club Partner offers you an exceptional working environment in the Belgian capital. Whether you have opted to rent a serviced office or subscribing a virtual office to start your activity or whether you use one of its meeting rooms for your business, its equipment and environment quality will enable you to work in optimal conditions in Brussels.