Rue Joseph Stevens 7
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Renting offices in Brussels or other capitals can be long, tedious and time-consuming. With our business center BURO Club Partner Brussels Sablons, discover solutions where you can rent your offices from one month and from a single workstation, giving you total flexibility in time and space. Located in the heart of the prestigious Sablons district, rich in top-range shops and renowned for its gentle lifestyle, this business center offers you the rental of fully equipped turnkey offices in Brussels.
New BURO Club Partner : office rental, meeting rooms and virtual office plans in Brussels Sablons
Office rental Brussels Sablons
The advantages of renting offices in Brussels Sablons :
- One location : the Sablons district in Brussels is one of the most prestigious in the city, with its upscale shops, antique dealers and soft living. It is in this quality environment that you will find our business center, 5 minutes from the Central Station and 10 minutes from the Louise metro station.
- Flexibility : you can rent our workspaces in Brussels for 1 month, 1 year or more. You transform your fixed charges into variable charges. In addition, the rental of our offices is turnkey : furniture, internet access, common areas and rental charges are included in your price. Starting your business in Brussels becomes child's play.
- Services : Wi-fi access for your visitors, fitness room in the building, business lounge with newspapers, personalized meeting rooms rental or virtual office plans are business services that will make your life in Brussels easier !
Looking for an office rental in Brussels Sablons ?
- Please contact us on +33 1 40 21 95 95 or fill in a form and arrange a viewing with our team !
BURO Club Partner Brussels Sablons
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Sablons district - Brussels
- Certainly one of the most attractive districts in Brussels center, Sablons district is known for its magnificent Gothic church commonly known as the "église du Sablon", but also for its prestigious houses, its art galleries, its antique dealers and the open-air antique market on weekends, its renowned restaurants, breweries and coffee shops and its numerous chocolate makers !
- A clever mix of architectural heritage, cultural diversity and a variety of shops on the border between the upper and lower city's side, making this district in the heart of Brussels a unique place.
- Located in a building offering a panoramic view over Brussels, only 5 minutes walk from the Central Station and served by numerous bus lines, this BURO Club Partner offers you an exceptional working environment in the Belgian capital. Whether you have opted to rent a serviced office or subscribing a virtual office to start your activity or whether you use one of its meeting rooms for your business, its equipment and environment quality will enable you to work in optimal conditions in Brussels.