Rue Joseph Stevens 7
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Whether you are a start-up or a mature company, your professional address' quality is an undeniable asset to convey a good image. For your head office or a simple postal address, come and discover the advantages of virtual office plans in Brussels, in this business center located in the heart of the prestigious Sablons district, a few steps from the Grand-Place and 5 minutes from the Brussels Central Station. In order to provide a multitude of solutions and spaces to work as you wish, this Buro Club partner Brussels Sablons provides serviced offices and meeting room rental if you want to organise a professional meeting. Offer yourself a presence in Brussels without incurring the costs of a fixed and permanent office. Be agile !
New BURO Club Partner : office rental, meeting rooms and virtual office plans in Brussels Sablons
Virtual Offices Brussels Sablons
Virtual office plans offered in Brussels Sablons :
- Virtual office in Brussels : our multilingual team receives your mail, forwards it to you according to your instructions. You can also use our prestigious address at 7 Joseph Stevens Street on all your commercial or official media.
- Personalized telephone answer : it is the ideal combination to your virtual office. Our teams manage your incoming calls, forward your messages and are your first ambassadors. No team management constraints or telephone equipment for you, we take care of everything !
Do you wish to subscribe a virtual office for your company in Brussels, in the chic Sablons district ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00. Our teams will be happy to prepare your virtual office solution.... smile included !
BURO Club Partner Brussels Sablons
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Sablons district - Brussels
- Certainly one of the most attractive districts in Brussels center, Sablons district is known for its magnificent Gothic church commonly known as the "église du Sablon", but also for its prestigious houses, its art galleries, its antique dealers and the open-air antique market on weekends, its renowned restaurants, breweries and coffee shops and its numerous chocolate makers !
- A clever mix of architectural heritage, cultural diversity and a variety of shops on the border between the upper and lower city's side, making this district in the heart of Brussels a unique place.
- Located in a building offering a panoramic view over Brussels, only 5 minutes walk from the Central Station and served by numerous bus lines, this BURO Club Partner offers you an exceptional working environment in the Belgian capital. Whether you have opted to rent a serviced office or subscribing a virtual office to start your activity or whether you use one of its meeting rooms for your business, its equipment and environment quality will enable you to work in optimal conditions in Brussels.