15-23 Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Improve your productivity, exchange with collaborators, develop your partners portfolio, customers and prospects, innovate your ways of managing your projects, all in a relaxed professional environment... Yes, it's possible ! On 5000m2, the business centre BURO Club Partner Brussels Triumph has coworking areas, private and shared offices, all in an ecological concept thanks to a lively design and inspiring relaxation ! Free yourself from constraints and stress, and manage your activity differently !
New BURO Club Partner : office rental, coworking, meeting room rental and virtual office plans in Brussels Triumph
Coworking spaces Brussels Silversquare Triumph
Choosing to work in shared space has many advantages. Here are those offered by the Brussels Triomphe centre :
- Modern and fully equipped workspaces
- Alcoves and cockpits if you wish to work in small committee (and in all tranquility !)
- Your company has a virtual office in the centre, and benefits from all the associated services (mail management, telephone, access 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, cleaning, 1 telephone number and 1 fax number included per workstation...)
- Meeting room rental included (minimum 2h/month and for 4 people)
- Access to the common areas and lounges of the building
- Flexibility : 3 solutions to rent an office (flex, fixed and private)
- New opportunities for collaboration and a strong network thanks to a diversified professional community
- Invitations to all business centre events
- All-in formulas to control your budget
- An ideal and easy access location
- With 400 companies already conquered, offer great opportunities to your structure !
A coworking request for Brussels Triumph ?
To receive information about this service, and set up the solution best suited to your needs, contact the trilingual team of the centre at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill out the form opposite.
As the capital of Belgium and the European Union, Brussels is a must if you want to give your company an international dimension. Ideally located (close to France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands) and benefiting from the European institutions presence, Belgium occupies a central and determining position in Europe.
Easily accessible, resolutely turned towards the future and innovation, Brussels is an attractive city which constitutes a privileged place for companies in search of international openings. This situation is reinforced by its population diversity, since out of more than 1.1 million inhabitants, one third is cosmopolitan. Brussels is therefore a cosmopolitan city and an essential economic hub at national, European or international level.
Located only 15 minutes from Brussels airport, 10 minutes from the railway station and a few minutes from all public transport (bus, tramway, metro) in the south-east of Brussels, the BURO Club Partner Brussels Triumph offers exceptional working conditions in an outstanding environment. A workplace that is above all a real place to live and exchange.
On Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur (15-23), in an ultra-modern building, offer yourself exceptional working conditions thanks to an unique ecological concept spread over 5000m2. A truly relaxing design that the Brussels interior architect Lionel Jadot was able to create. This exceptional and colourful place has 250 turnkey workspaces so that you can immediately start your activity in Brussels without constraints or surprises. Whether you have opted to rent an office equipped with shared or private space, a virtual office to start your activity or whether you use one of its meeting rooms for your business, manage your project through a positive and caring dynamic, in the trendy spaces of this business building !