38 Parc du Golf
350 avenue Guillibert de la Lauzière
TEL : +33 4 86 85 60 00
SIREN : 439 742 693 00021
Need to rent a serviced office in Aix en Provence with a tight budget ? Are you ready to work in a shared space with others dynamic members ? Our coworking rental solutions are for you ! Our coworking spaces are close to highways, a few minutes from Aix-en-Provence TGV station (5 minutes) and Marseille International Airport (30 minutes). With our business center, come and discover the benefits of our coworking solution in Aix en Provence !
New: serviced offices in Aix en Provence, coworking solutions, meeting rooms rental and virtual office plans.
Our coworking solutions in Aix en Provence.
- Access to a 4 workstations shared office. You will share , collaborate and network with passionate people ! With our regular events , develop your network and offer new opportunities to your company.
- Access to common areas and services of the business center such as the kitchen, parking, printer...
- Air-conditioned spaces and daylight to work comfortably for an hour (from € 21), the day (from € 95) or the month (from € 650)
- You can store your files in secured boxes during your travels Be agile and save money !
- A flexible solution: you can book a comfortable and ergonomic workspace according to your needs. If your business conditions evolve, you can rent a private office without changing your address. With 300 sqm dedicated to entrepreneurs, we provide a large range of workspaces.
- A tight price and “à la carte” services (virtual office, copies, printing, and meeting rooms ....)
- Secure access 24/24 .
- A prime location: well served by road and motorway access, public transportation and, just minutes from Aix en Provence TGV station. Marseille international airport is 30 minutes from the premises.
Want to know more about our coworking spaces in Aix en Provence?
- Contact us on +33 (0) 4 86 85 60 00 or fill a form on line. We will be happy to welcome you in our coworking spaces !
+33 4 86 85 60 00
Ideally located in the south of France, only thirty kilometres from Marseille and the Mediterranean, Aix-en-Provence offers an exceptional living environment to those who choose to settle there. City of water and art, Aix-en-Provence embodies wonderfully this Provençal art of living so much praised all over the world.
The city has a rich architectural heritage superbly restored and maintained, and is endowed with a rich and varied economic fabric. Aix-en-Provence enjoys an exceptional geographical situation and naturally has a mild climate, and magnificent landscapes combined with the picturesque charm of the surrounding villages.
With more than 300 days of sunshine per year, an excellent economic fabric and an excellent strategic position both in France and in Europe, Aix-en-Provence has the best assets for any company wishing to develop there.
Ideally located in the heart of the Aix-en-Provence business centre and well served by road and motorway access, a few minutes from the Aix-en-Provence TGV station and the Marseille-Provence international airport, this business centre allows you to take advantage of numerous office rental solutions for your company while enjoying an exceptional working environment...