38 Parc du Golf
350 avenue Guillibert de la Lauzière
TEL : +33 4 86 85 60 00
SIREN : 439 742 693 00021
In the heart of Parc du Golf business park, in Aix-en-Provence, our business center provides meeting rooms rental for your interviews, trainings or face to face meetings in Aix en Provence. A solution that will perfectly meet all your professional requirements and will surely enhance the image of your company !
New: serviced offices in Aix en Provence, coworking solutions, meeting rooms rental and virtual office plans.
Meeting Room Rental Aix-en-Provence
Our meeting rooms in Aix-en-Provence:
- A skilled team: our multilingual team will welcome your attendees. Our staff will prepare the layout of your meeting room, according to your instructions. Team available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 12 AM and from 1:30 PM to 6 PM.
- Are you already located in Aix-en-Provence or just there for business ? In both cases, you will find 2 meeting spaces accomodating up to 12 people. Modern and ergonomic, our meeting rooms are equipped with interactive video projectors and videoconferencing system.
- Cost effective: available per hour (from 49 €), half-day (from 59 €) or full day (from 89 €), our meeting rooms are daylight and air conditioned. You can also rent our serviced offices if you wish a private and permanent cost effective workspace in Aix en Provence.
- A prime location: the business center also provides outdoor parking and multiple free spaces nearby for your convenience. Aix en Provence TGV train station is only 5 minutes from the premises.
Want to rent our meeting rooms in Aix en Provence ?
- Contact us on +33 (0) 4 86 85 60 00 or fill a form on line. Our team will be happy to inform you and send you a detailed proposal.
+33 4 86 85 60 00
Ideally located in the south of France, only thirty kilometres from Marseille and the Mediterranean, Aix-en-Provence offers an exceptional living environment to those who choose to settle there. City of water and art, Aix-en-Provence embodies wonderfully this Provençal art of living so much praised all over the world.
The city has a rich architectural heritage superbly restored and maintained, and is endowed with a rich and varied economic fabric. Aix-en-Provence enjoys an exceptional geographical situation and naturally has a mild climate, and magnificent landscapes combined with the picturesque charm of the surrounding villages.
With more than 300 days of sunshine per year, an excellent economic fabric and an excellent strategic position both in France and in Europe, Aix-en-Provence has the best assets for any company wishing to develop there.
Ideally located in the heart of the Aix-en-Provence business centre and well served by road and motorway access, a few minutes from the Aix-en-Provence TGV station and the Marseille-Provence international airport, this business centre allows you to take advantage of numerous office rental solutions for your company while enjoying an exceptional working environment...