Amiens City Center
72 rue des Jacobins
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 390 181 394 00011
Ideally situated in the city centre, the business centre is located in an historical building 72 avenue des Jacobins in Amiens, and offers you various accommodations’ solutions for your company. Complete and flexible, these turnkey serviced office rental solutions enable you to develop your business in Amiens in total piece of mind.
BURO Club Partner Amiens City Center
Favoured by its geographical situation (at the centre of the Paris – London – Brussels triangle), Amiens is at the crossroad of Europe traffic. Easily accessible via highways (access via A1, A16 & A29), Amiens is also at the heart of an important railway node. This situation has fostered the development of the city and provides it with a prominent economic position. Located in the heart of the historical district and 5 minutes’ walk from the Amiens railway station, the business centre is therefore ideally located to support you in the creation and the development of all your projects.
- Both modern and friendly, the centre offers you a wide array of fully equipped turnkey serviced office rental solutions enabling you to accommodate your company with no surprises.
- Be it for one day, one month or one year, you will always benefit from a scalable workspace perfectly suited to your needs and budget according to the development of your activity. In order that you may concentrate fully on your business, the Amiens centre offers you 30 equipped offices immediately operational (from 12 to 30 sqm), 4 meeting rooms (from 2 to 90 people), as well as a wide array of related services (virtual office, phone calls management, secretariat ...).
- Customized phone reception
- Secretariat, dates management
- Mail management (post, courier, express mail)
- Hotel taxi, train or plane tickets booking
- Office equipment and fittings for meeting facilitation
- High-speed internet, WIFI, phone line (DDI)
- Secure access outside of normal business hours
- Cafeteria , public parking space in close proximity
- Located in the city-center
- Spacious and bright offices
- High-tech equipment
- Certified business centre (by the prefecture)
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- City of art and history, the small « Venice of the North » is at the centre of the France, Benelux, United Kingdom triangle. This ideal geographical situation together with excellent accessibility conditions (at the crossroad of the A16 & A29 highways and close to the Haute-Picardie TGV railway station) fosters the city’s economic development. The city has always been a major economic centre attracting large companies (Valéo, Goodyear, Procter and Gamble, Lee Cooper…). In recent years, the policy implemented has developped the implementation in the region of large companies specialized in the internet and telephony sector (Intracall centre, Coriolis France…) and continues to offer optimum conditions to entrepreneurs and project holders willing to initiate or develop their projects. Indeed, its geographical situation enables Amiens to be a 1st choice economic location, but the city is also a tourist destination.
- Less than 2 hours from Paris, Amiens possesses a major historical and cultural heritage ( the Notre-Dame cathedral listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, the gardens, the house of Jules Verne, the Perret tower, the Saint Leu district …). The natural setting is also very diverse and easily accessible, enabling visitors to discover on foot or by bike all the treasuries of the capital of Picardie !
- Coming to Amiens for your business or combining business and a relaxing weekend, do not hesitate to take advantage of all the office rental solutions offered by our city center BURO Club Partner business centre. For one hour, half a day or more, take advantage of modern and high tech offices as well as meeting rooms fully equipped to work away from home in the best conditions, and to discover all our offerings.