Amiens City Center
72 rue des Jacobins
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 390 181 394 00011
You need a meeting room for a training session, a meeting with your associates or clients, a commercial presentation or a hiring session ? The Amiens business centre can provide you with the space you need! Located in the city centre, close to public car parks, our business centre at 72 rue des Jacobins has many meeting rooms and complete high tech equipment which will meet your needs and expectations. Freed from organization constraints, you will be able to fully focus on your meeting.
Meeting room rental Amiens City Center
Rent one of our meeting rooms in Amiens:
Downtown Amiens meeting rooms:
- The Amiens business centre has 4 bright meeting rooms which can accommodate from 2 to 90 people. So that your meeting takes place in the best possible conditions, the Amiens business centre offers you, in addition to the traditional services relating to this type of service (participants reception, LCD projector, internet connexion, paperboard, secretariat …), on-demand services : breakfasts, coffee breaks and meal-trays. So that your meetings take place in a convivial atmosphere while being fully efficient, select and book your scheme when confirming your rent.
- Easily accessible, there are public car park facilities close to the centre and available for your participants.
Willing to rent a meeting room in downtown Amiens ?
- Forward your needs for meeting rooms’ rental by contacting Nicolas DUHAMEL or filling the form to the right. You will receive a detailed quotation. We will prepare and set your space according to your instructions.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- City of art and history, the small « Venice of the North » is at the centre of the France, Benelux, United Kingdom triangle. This ideal geographical situation together with excellent accessibility conditions (at the crossroad of the A16 & A29 highways and close to the Haute-Picardie TGV railway station) fosters the city’s economic development. The city has always been a major economic centre attracting large companies (Valéo, Goodyear, Procter and Gamble, Lee Cooper…). In recent years, the policy implemented has developped the implementation in the region of large companies specialized in the internet and telephony sector (Intracall centre, Coriolis France…) and continues to offer optimum conditions to entrepreneurs and project holders willing to initiate or develop their projects. Indeed, its geographical situation enables Amiens to be a 1st choice economic location, but the city is also a tourist destination.
- Less than 2 hours from Paris, Amiens possesses a major historical and cultural heritage ( the Notre-Dame cathedral listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, the gardens, the house of Jules Verne, the Perret tower, the Saint Leu district …). The natural setting is also very diverse and easily accessible, enabling visitors to discover on foot or by bike all the treasuries of the capital of Picardie !
- Coming to Amiens for your business or combining business and a relaxing weekend, do not hesitate to take advantage of all the office rental solutions offered by our city center BURO Club Partner business centre. For one hour, half a day or more, take advantage of modern and high tech offices as well as meeting rooms fully equipped to work away from home in the best conditions, and to discover all our offerings.