2, cours du XXX Juillet
33064 Bordeaux Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 270 150 000 25
Willing to rent your office in Bordeaux, in the city centre ? Starting your own business? Already well-established, though willing to optimize your property costs via an equipped office rental? Benefit from an exceptional location in our Bordeaux Grand Théâtre business centre and discover our workspaces.
Office Rental Bordeaux Grand Théâtre
The benefits of our office rental solution at Bordeaux Grand Théâtre:
- You may start with the rent of one office or rent one of our equipped offices within one of our open spaces. Our 19 workspaces allow for any type of configuration, from 1 to several workstations, in a unique and refined setting.
An all-inclusive price with no surprise:
- Renting a serviced office via BURO Club triggers many services: private and common charges, property tax, cleaning, maintenance, fluids, furniture, cabling, and telephone. Our solutions come with no surprise, your annual budget is under control and you can work in full confidence.
- Rent your office from 3 months to several years. Decide the duration of your office rental; modify it according to the evolution of your business. Meeting rooms are also available on demand, in addition to your permanent offices: quite convenient to avoid the cost of a permanent meeting room !
- High-speed internet access, visitors’ reception, mail handling, provision of state of the art office equipment (copier, video conference…), we offer you all the services of an office rental solution to make your life easier so that you may solely focus on your core business.
Willing to rent a serviced office at Bordeaux Grand Théâtre ?
- Contact Isabelle Durdon or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our business centre.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
In the heart of the wine-growing region, in the south-west of France, Bordeaux is a port city situated on the Garonne. It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, with the Gothic cathedral of Saint-André, its manor houses built in the 18th and 19th centuries, and its art museums such as the Musée des Beaux-Arts in Bordeaux. The city is best known throughout the world for its Bordeaux wines and vineyards.
Bordeaux benefits from a strategic location. Indeed, the city is an important road and motorway junction on the Atlantic coast, mainly between Paris and Northern Europe, on the Atlantic coast of Spain. Bordeaux is also connected to other major cities. For example : Poitiers, Tours and Orléans by the A10 motorway, Limoges, Clermont-Ferrand and Lyon by the A89, and Toulouse by the A62.
In addition to its geographical location, the city shows a particularly rich and diversified economic dynamism : technologies, commerce, tourism, culture, water sports... Moreover, all the best conditions are in place to set up in a recognized and promising city, such as Bordeaux.
If you wish to establish your young business in Bordeaux, choose the facility and secure your budget by calling on BURO Club Bordeaux Grand-Théâtre : rental of offices equipped for any length for your interviews or meetings or meeting rooms prepared to measure according to your expectations, videoconferencing, telephone conference, broadband internet access, video projector...