2, cours du XXX Juillet
33064 Bordeaux Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 270 150 000 25
Business centre Bordeaux Grand-ThéâtreVirtual Viewing
Located in front of the Grand-Théâtre and close to the « colonne des Girondins », the business centre occupies the 3rd and 4th floors of a very beautiful stone building and has a fabulous view to the city. Access to Paris via the A10 is only a few minutes away. The Merignac airport shuttle is easily accessible and the main tramway station is just at the entrance of the building. The TGV railway station is at only 8 minutes via the C line. Rent your office in Bordeaux in this unique and prestigious environment.
For 1 day, 1month, 1 year or more, our business centre offers office and meeting rooms’ rental solutions in a high quality and air-conditioned setting with:
Optimize your office rental in Bordeaux with the following services:
- Virtual office solutions for your company in bordeaux
- Customized call answering services via VoIP technology and messages forwarding via fax, e-mail or onto your cell-phones.
- Printing and black and white or colour copying pool, scan and e-mailing.
- Secretariat (French and English).
- Sub-contracted translation services (all languages), mail management services.
- Hotel and travel tickets booking. Coffee breaks, meal-trays or cocktails in relation with your meeting room’s rental.
- Break-out area
- Secure access 24 hours per day, 7 days a week via digit-code and magnetic card.
- 2 public car-parks nearby (subscription available).
- An exceptional setting at the heart of Bordeaux: be it for registering your company or renting an office, enhance your company’s image and benefit from the city-centre’s amenities (restaurants, shops, banks…)
- Category 6 and VoIP cabling: optimize your efficiency thanks to the latest technologies.
- A complete range of services: focus on your business as we take care of the rest.
- The experience of the BURO Club network
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
In the heart of the wine-growing region, in the south-west of France, Bordeaux is a port city situated on the Garonne. It is famous for its rich cultural heritage, with the Gothic cathedral of Saint-André, its manor houses built in the 18th and 19th centuries, and its art museums such as the Musée des Beaux-Arts in Bordeaux. The city is best known throughout the world for its Bordeaux wines and vineyards.
Bordeaux benefits from a strategic location. Indeed, the city is an important road and motorway junction on the Atlantic coast, mainly between Paris and Northern Europe, on the Atlantic coast of Spain. Bordeaux is also connected to other major cities. For example : Poitiers, Tours and Orléans by the A10 motorway, Limoges, Clermont-Ferrand and Lyon by the A89, and Toulouse by the A62.
In addition to its geographical location, the city shows a particularly rich and diversified economic dynamism : technologies, commerce, tourism, culture, water sports... Moreover, all the best conditions are in place to set up in a recognized and promising city, such as Bordeaux.
If you wish to establish your young business in Bordeaux, choose the facility and secure your budget by calling on BURO Club Bordeaux Grand-Théâtre : rental of offices equipped for any length for your interviews or meetings or meeting rooms prepared to measure according to your expectations, videoconferencing, telephone conference, broadband internet access, video projector...