9, rue Condé
33064 Bordeaux Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 270 150 000 17
Looking for a prestigious commercial address for your company at the heart of Bordeaux, or a high-quality corporate image ? This is exactly what our virtual office solution in Bordeaux is all about, within a building located in the city-centre. Whether you set your company, or an additional branch or even a representation office, we have the solution for you.
Virtual Office Bordeaux DowntownVirtual Viewing
Our BURO Club Bordeaux Quinconces business centre offers you the following virtual office services:
Business address for your company:
- Take advantage of our unique location to set up your headquarters, your representation office or a postal address. Go beyond a simple registered address in the centre of Bordeaux and provide your company with a high quality corporate image by registering its address at 9 rue Condé. You will gain credibility with your clients, partners and public administrations.
Customized call answering services:
- Providing services to companies is our business centre’s raison d'être : at BURO Club , you may benefit from additional services : a private phone line for your company (DDI), a customized and bilingual (French/English)call answering service, messages handling and forwarding via @mail or phone. No more missed calls or messages piling up in your voicemail while you are in a meeting. Our operators take the call on your behalf and act on behalf of your company via a first personalized reception. This service is operated in Bordeaux, at BURO Club and is not outsourced.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Economic dynamism and quality of life
- Important historical harbour, architectural heritage (the Garonne banks, the Place des Quinconces, the Grand Théâtre), prestige of famous appellation wine, aeronautics, medicine (world famous university hospital) the city of Bordeaux offers, thanks to its geographical location and its quality of life, an ideal environment to develop your business in the South-West region. 3hours from Paris by TGV and one hour by plane with 20 rotations per day operated by the Air France shuttle service
Bordeaux, a prestigious city of a thousand faces
- French candidate city proposed for the World Heritage 2007 nomination, Bordeaux carried out important renovation works (tramway, XVIIIth century facades renovation, the banks of the Garonne River) and demonstrates a particularly rich and diverse economic dynamism: technologies, trade, tourism, culture, and sailing. Ultimate proof of this economic impetus: the Euratlantique project, an « operation of national interest », representing a real estate program of 2.4 million M2 of combined property (offices, housings, residences, shops, public and cultural amenities).
Passing through... or wishing to settle down there.
- Call on BURO Club Bordeaux for all the services available at one of the two Bordeaux business centres: equipped offices rental for whatever duration for your interviews or appointments; meeting rooms customized according to your expectations, video conference, conference call, high-speed internet access, LCD projector…