9, rue Condé
33064 Bordeaux Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 353 270 150 000 17
At the heart of the city, the Bordeaux Quinconces business centre offers you 1 000 sqm (10.800 square feet) fully equipped office rental space with many available services: registered address, call answering service, meeting rooms rental equipped with video conference: an ideal location to rent your serviced office in Bordeaux.
Business centre Bordeaux Quinconces
Located in between the « place des Quinconces » and the Bordeaux « triangle », the business centre is close to the « place de la Bourse » and the Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Access to Paris via the A10 is only a few minutes away. The Merignac airport shuttle is easily accessible and the main tramway station is just at the entrance of the building. The TGV railway station is at only 8 minutes via the C line. Rent your office at the heart of Bordeaux in this unique and prestigious environment.
For 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more, you can rent your office in our Bordeaux business centre, at the heart of a space offering you:
- The rental of 32 fully equipped offices starting from 1 workstation onwards, with some offices benefiting from a fitted terrace.
- 1 shared space (coworking) with private boxes, HD WIFI, printing pool.
- 4 meeting rooms with a capacity of 8 to 30 people.
- One video conference room.
- Reception lounges for your visitors and relaxation areas.
Take advantage of the following business centre services which will maximize your office rental in Bordeaux.
- Companies registered address in our business centre
- Customized call answering services via VoIP technology and messages forwarding via fax, email or onto your cell-phone.
- Black and white, colour A4/A3 printing, copying, scan and e-mailing.
- Secretariat (French and English), sub-contracted translation services (all languages), mail management service.
- Hotel and travel tickets booking. Coffee breaks, meal-trays or cocktails in relation with your meeting room’s rental.
- 2 public car-parks nearby (subscription available).
- An exceptional setting in the heart of Bordeaux: benefit from the city-centre’s amenities (restaurants, shops, banks…)
- Office rental with fitted terraces: combine working and art of living
- Shared space (coworking) for mobile workers and new entrepreneurs : optimize you property costs
- Modern technology thanks to VoIP: benefit from state of the art technology so as to be more efficient.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Economic dynamism and quality of life
- Important historical harbour, architectural heritage (the Garonne banks, the Place des Quinconces, the Grand Théâtre), prestige of famous appellation wine, aeronautics, medicine (world famous university hospital) the city of Bordeaux offers, thanks to its geographical location and its quality of life, an ideal environment to develop your business in the South-West region. 3hours from Paris by TGV and one hour by plane with 20 rotations per day operated by the Air France shuttle service
Bordeaux, a prestigious city of a thousand faces
- French candidate city proposed for the World Heritage 2007 nomination, Bordeaux carried out important renovation works (tramway, XVIIIth century facades renovation, the banks of the Garonne River) and demonstrates a particularly rich and diverse economic dynamism: technologies, trade, tourism, culture, and sailing. Ultimate proof of this economic impetus: the Euratlantique project, an « operation of national interest », representing a real estate program of 2.4 million M2 of combined property (offices, housings, residences, shops, public and cultural amenities).
Passing through... or wishing to settle down there.
- Call on BURO Club Bordeaux for all the services available at one of the two Bordeaux business centres: equipped offices rental for whatever duration for your interviews or appointments; meeting rooms customized according to your expectations, video conference, conference call, high-speed internet access, LCD projector…