Immeuble Faic 1er étage
Immeuble Faic 1er étage
Route de Montabo
1, avenue Gustave Charlery
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Sarl Templus Guyane
SIREN : 753 726 280 000 13
BURO Club Guyana offers you a meeting room rental solution and an additional temporary office for your interviews, your management meetings, your training sessions, and your business appointments. 1 equipped meeting room can accommodate up to 12 people within a unique setting, at the entrance to Cayenne and 20 minutes from the airport.
Meeting room rental Guyana
Come and visit our meeting rooms’ spaces in Cayenne (Guyana)
Meeting rooms in Guyana:
- In Cayenne, you will be able to rent an equipped meeting room (paperboard, internet access, screen...) with a maximum capacity of 12 people. Be it for a training session or a business appointment, our business centre offers you a professional environment. 1 additional temporary office is also available for lease. You benefit from the adaptability of our business centre and are able to rent our spaces for half-a-day, a day or more, at your convenience.
Cayenne meeting rooms’ rental related services:
- Be it for a coffee and pastries reception, a break, or a lunch, our team is at your disposal to provide you with the catering formula selected by you.
- Our on-demand services enable you to enhance the efficiency of your meetings in Cayenne, within a centre ideally located at the entrance to Cayenne, 5 minutes from the RN1 and 20 minutes from the airport.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Guadeloupe?
- Contact Véronique Lefranc or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to prepare a quotation for a meeting room rental in Cayenne.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Guyana, a gateway to South America
- Welcome to the largest French department! With more than 83.000 km2, Guyana, the only French territory located on a continent, is looking to the future thanks to its geostrategic situation, its rich natural resources, its leading-edge sector and its young population. The spatial centre located in Kourou, the building and public works industry, gold, wood and fishing are the main business sectors with more than 9000 companies. This large department (one-fifth of mainland France), located between Suriname and Brazil, has a very rich biodiversity, with an equatorial forest of more than eight million hectares and many rivers creating a very dense river system. In fact, Guyana means “Land of abundant water” in Arawak language.
Cayenne, Guyana’s economic lung.
- With more than 60000 inhabitants, Cayenne is the prefecture and the economic centre of Guyana. Half of the companies of the department are established here. Cayenne is the import/export terminal to and from mainland France, the West Indies and overseas. Agricultural products and products for processing from the region as well as fishery products are sold into the « Place du Coq » marketplace in Cayenne. Public administrations are located in the city and have created many jobs and fostered the establishment of shops and social, healthcare and school facilities. The building and public works industry is enjoying a rapid growth, due to the increase of the local population.
Develop your business thanks to BURO Club Guyana.
- If you wish to expand your market, prepare your access to South America or meet your clients and suppliers, choose the services of the BURO Club business centre. A team of professionals provides you with the package best suited to your requirements: serviced offices and meeting rooms’ rental of any duration, tax and postal registered address service, call answering service.
"I have been a trainer since 2014, and I am using BURO Club Guyana meeting rooms for my training sessions. Offered services are of high-quality; the meeting room is functional and pleasant; and it disposes of all needed equipment for training sessions. The centre is very well located, and easily acc (...)