Immeuble Faic 1er étage
Route de Montabo
1, avenue Gustave Charlery
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Sarl Templus Guyane
SIREN : 753 726 280 000 13
Thanks to BURO Club, you can benefit from a central presence on the outskirts of the city centre to establish your company in Cayenne, Guyana. The business centre offers you serviced office and meeting room rental solutions enabling you to be immediately operational. It is indeed an ideal address for registering the address of your company in Cayenne.
Business centre Guyana
- Buro Club Guyana is located at the entrance to Cayenne, on the major road of the « Route de Montabo », 5 minutes from the city centre, the« administrative city » (Prefecture, Town Hall, CCI) and the “Place des Palmistes”. Located 20 minutes (17 km) away from the Felix Eboué airport; it is close to the university. The commercial and industrial areas of Collery and Larivot are 15 minutes away, and the Galmot artisanal area, close to the RN1, is 5 minutes away from the centre.
Be it for 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more, you will benefit from a modern and friendly working environment within a fully renovated and air-conditioned 140 sqm building with:
- 6 bright (from 11 to 14 sqm ) fully equipped offices to rent ,
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 12 people,
- 1 additional office available for 1 hour, half-a-day…or more,
- 1 reception area with a press review, 1 cafeteria.
Among the different services offered by all BURO Club business centres you will benefit from:
- A customized and computerized call answering service, forwarding your messages via fax, e-mail or sms, with a 24h per day access, and schedule management,
- B&W and colour A4, A3 copier and printing pool, including scan and fax services,
- IT equipment: firewall, network maintenance and management, Wi-Fi, high-speed unlimited internet connexion,
- Mail management via la Poste or Express services,
- Coffee breaks, snacks services, necessary equipment for your meetings’ facilitation (paperboard, video projector…),
- French and English secretarial services (typing, document binding and cutting, fax…) and booking (plane, car, hotel). Business formalities centre.
- 7 days per week and 24h per day secured access via digicode, private car park.
- Customized and computerized call answering service from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.,
- Appointment scheduling by phone or internet (NEW SERVICE),
- Bilingual secretariat: French/English,
- Only for BURO Club Guadeloupe resident clients : special rebate * on office or meeting room rentals in one of the three BURO Club Antilles-Guyana business centres (under certain conditions depending on the site),
- Professional environment.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Guyana, a gateway to South America
- Welcome to the largest French department! With more than 83.000 km2, Guyana, the only French territory located on a continent, is looking to the future thanks to its geostrategic situation, its rich natural resources, its leading-edge sector and its young population. The spatial centre located in Kourou, the building and public works industry, gold, wood and fishing are the main business sectors with more than 9000 companies. This large department (one-fifth of mainland France), located between Suriname and Brazil, has a very rich biodiversity, with an equatorial forest of more than eight million hectares and many rivers creating a very dense river system. In fact, Guyana means “Land of abundant water” in Arawak language.
Cayenne, Guyana’s economic lung.
- With more than 60000 inhabitants, Cayenne is the prefecture and the economic centre of Guyana. Half of the companies of the department are established here. Cayenne is the import/export terminal to and from mainland France, the West Indies and overseas. Agricultural products and products for processing from the region as well as fishery products are sold into the « Place du Coq » marketplace in Cayenne. Public administrations are located in the city and have created many jobs and fostered the establishment of shops and social, healthcare and school facilities. The building and public works industry is enjoying a rapid growth, due to the increase of the local population.
Develop your business thanks to BURO Club Guyana.
- If you wish to expand your market, prepare your access to South America or meet your clients and suppliers, choose the services of the BURO Club business centre. A team of professionals provides you with the package best suited to your requirements: serviced offices and meeting rooms’ rental of any duration, tax and postal registered address service, call answering service.