21 Rue Glesener
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Are you looking for offices in Luxembourg ? Would you like a flexible office rental soluton ? Our brand new business center provides a large choice of serviced offices, coworking spaces and meeting rooms to arrange your trainings or conferences in Luxembourg. Our 2300 sqm welcome start ups, SME's and corporate companies. Come and visit our serviced offices and coworking spaces in Luxembourg !
New BURO Club Partner: fully equipped offices, coworking, and meeting rooms.
BURO Club Partner Luxembourg
- This business center is located at 21 Glesener Street, 10 minutes from city center. The airport is only 20-minutes drive away and the train station can be reached by foot in just 5 minutes. Highways leading to France, Belgium and Germany are in the immediate vicinity.
Our business center provides a full range of workspaces in Luxembourg,
- With its 2300 sqm, BURO Club Partner Luxembourg provides workspaces from 1 workstation. Our flexible solutions are provided with everythig you need to start your business in Luxembourg (internet, furniture, access to our stylish common spaces...)
- Coworking spaces : a cost effective solution to start in Luxembourg. Work, network and relax with our inspired community !
- 4 meeting rooms
- Sylish common areas such as a garden, a bar and a lounge with complimentary coffee and tea.
You will find a wide range of services in this business center, such as:
- Visitors reception by our team,
- Access to our multi-function printing center
- Access 24h / 24h for our resident customers,
- Use of common areas (garden, kitchen, relaxation area ..)
Are you now interesting in renting an office in Luxembourg ?
- Come visit our workspaces by contacting us + 33 (0) 1 40 21 95 95 or fill a form
- A new generation business center
- Stylish common areas
- A large range of coworking spaces
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 95 95
- Located in the southern part of the Grand Duchy, the city of Luxembourg is a modern and cosmopolitan city with a rich history going back thousands of years. Located in the heart of Europe, with Belgium to its West and North, Germany to its East, and France to its South, the smallest European capital city benefits indeed from many assets. Thanks to its privileged location, it is one of the 3 headquarters of the European Union and hosts its judicial and financial institutions (Court of Justice, Investment Bank, Court of Auditors, Secretariat of the Parliament, Publications Office…) as well as many multinational banks, With more than 154 different nationalities living together in perfect harmony in a territory in which more than 60% of the inhabitants also hold a foreign passport, the « Green Heart of Europe » has shaped over time a solid multicultural profile.
- You will enjoy our turnkey real estate solutions in Luxembourg ! BURO Club provides a large range of serviced office, coworking spaces and meeting rooms