27/F, Prudential Tower , 30 Cecil Street
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Singapore occupies a preponderant place in Asia, unavoidable city for any company wishing to radiate in the Asia-Pacific zone. If you have decided to set up here, this BURO Club Partner business centre will enable you to rent turnkey offices in Singapore. Located in the heart of Raffles Square, the financial heart of the city and a few steps from the Singapore Stock Exchange, the building also offers meeting room rental and virtual office solutions for your company in Singapore.
New BURO Club Partner : office and meeting room rental. Company virtual office in Singapore.
BURO Club Partner Prudential Tower
- The Prudential Tower is one of Singapore's iconic buildings, located in the financial district' heart. Between 2 and 8 minutes around the business centre, you will find all the facilities you need on a daily basis such as immediate access to public transport (MRT - Station: Raffles Place), a choice of prestigious hotels such as the famous Fullerton hotel and, of course, various restaurants. Access to the quays in 8 minutes to visit Singapore by boat (Boat Quay)
Choosing this BURO Club Partner business centre is the guarantee of an emblematic address in Singapore and offering workspace rental with a superb view of the city. Proposed workspaces :
- Equipped offices rental : from a workstation, the business centre offers you the rental of turnkey offices in Singapore. All offices are equipped with high-speed internet access, furniture and VOIP infrastructure. Flexible rental period.
- Meeting rooms : in a district with a high density of international companies, you can rent a meeting room for a presentation, management meeting or simply a business meeting. Video conferencing service available.
- Day office rental : you are visiting Singapore on a business trip and would like to meet your clients or partners in a business location ? The business centre offers you the rental of offices for a few hours or 1 day, with all the necessary logistics (reception of your visitors, internet access....)
By choosing this BURO Club Partner business centre for your next business destination, you also choose the service with the range of facilities below.....including smile :
- Virtual office and postal address in Singapore : from 65 SGD per month, enjoy a real virtual office in Singapore... without the cost of renting a fixed office !
- Incoming call management : the ideal combination with your address in Singapore. Your company has a dedicated telephone number and our teams manage your incoming calls. The shortest way to get closer to your partners in Singapore.
- Videoconferencing, high speed internet access (wired and wireless), computer support services.
- Access to our relaxation area, our kitchen (free tea, coffee and water)
- Assistance with business start-up formalities in Singapore
In the heart of Singapore's financial district - Immediate access to public transport - Singapore's iconic building.
Tour Prudential Singapore
, Business Centre Manager
Strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Singapore's State City is one of the richest and most developed countries in the world, but also one of Asia's four historic dragons.
A forest of skyscrapers combined with the city's wealth and a mix of Chinese cultural influences under a tropical climate, Singapore is an idyllic destination for tomorrow's new entrepreneurs. Founded in 1819 as a British trading post, Singapore has since its independence become one of the most prosperous countries in the world and is home to one of the busiest ports in the world, with a strong focus on tourism and biodiversity.
Singapore offers an extraordinary multi-ethnic atmosphere in the different districts of Chinatown, Little India, Arab street or even the colonial district, a true condensed of Asian cultures. A true concentrate of the Far East, populated by Chinese, Malay, Indians and a multitude of workers and expatriates from the four corners of the globe, this city is proud to be a multi-ethnic country, and to be able to represent so many rich and diverse cultures despite its small size. The largest group is Chinese (almost 75% of the population).
If you have decided to start in Singapore, this BURO Club Partner business centre located in the Prudential Tower (one of Singapore's iconic buildings), will allow you to rent turnkey offices. Located in the heart of Raffles Square, the financial heart of the city and a few steps from the Singapore Stock Exchange, the building also offers meeting room rental and virtual office solutions for your company in Singapore.