27/F, Prudential Tower , 30 Cecil Street
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Having a virtual office for your company in Singapore makes sense if you want to have a professional presence in one of the 4 Asian dragons, without having to bear the costs of renting an office. This BURO Club Partner business centre, located in the iconic Prudential building in the heart of the city's financial district, offers you a wide range of virtual office solutions in Singapore. For a simple postal address, a head office or even the management of your incoming calls in Singapore, discover all the advantages of having a virtual office in one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
New BURO Club Partner : office and meeting room rental. Company virtual office in Singapore.
Virtual offices Singapore Prudential Tower
Whether it is to establish your head office or for a postal address, this business centre offers you the following range of virtual office solutions in Singapore :
- Postal address or company virtual office : you can use our prestigious address at 30 Cecil Street on all your media. This gives your local customers and partners a great image of your company. From 65 SGD per month
- Incoming call management : combined with your virtual office, you benefit from a local telephone number on which our local teams will manage your incoming calls. You strengthen your local presence... without the management of personnel or the rental of offices.
- Business executive : the royal formula for a complete virtual office. This solution allows you to be located in Singapore ; to benefit from a complete management of incoming calls and to rent 5 times a month an office in this business centre. Ideal if you come to Singapore regularly for business.
- Services : if you want to make your business growing, you can rent a serviced office or a meeting room.
Need a business address in Singapore ?
- Your virtual office awaits you in the Prudential Tower, by contacting us on +33 1 40 21 44 00. You can also fill out an online form.
Tour Prudential Singapore
, Business Centre Manager
Strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Singapore's State City is one of the richest and most developed countries in the world, but also one of Asia's four historic dragons.
A forest of skyscrapers combined with the city's wealth and a mix of Chinese cultural influences under a tropical climate, Singapore is an idyllic destination for tomorrow's new entrepreneurs. Founded in 1819 as a British trading post, Singapore has since its independence become one of the most prosperous countries in the world and is home to one of the busiest ports in the world, with a strong focus on tourism and biodiversity.
Singapore offers an extraordinary multi-ethnic atmosphere in the different districts of Chinatown, Little India, Arab street or even the colonial district, a true condensed of Asian cultures. A true concentrate of the Far East, populated by Chinese, Malay, Indians and a multitude of workers and expatriates from the four corners of the globe, this city is proud to be a multi-ethnic country, and to be able to represent so many rich and diverse cultures despite its small size. The largest group is Chinese (almost 75% of the population).
If you have decided to start in Singapore, this BURO Club Partner business centre located in the Prudential Tower (one of Singapore's iconic buildings), will allow you to rent turnkey offices. Located in the heart of Raffles Square, the financial heart of the city and a few steps from the Singapore Stock Exchange, the building also offers meeting room rental and virtual office solutions for your company in Singapore.