Birmingham Business Park
1310 Solihull Parkway
TEL : 01 40 21 44 00
Do you want to rent offices in Birmingham? Are you an SME, a start-up or a corporate company? Come and discover our new BURO Club business centre. Our premises are ideally located and offer a pleasant and professional working environment. Birmingham Business Park is a completely renovated business centre providing equipped office rental, coworking areas, meeting rooms and virtual office plans.
BURO Club Partner Birmingham Business Park
Located in Birmingham, the building is easily accessible by car and public transport, close to Exit 6 and 23 of the M42 Birmingham. Our premises are a few minutes from the train station and a short distance from Birmingham International Airport and the NEC.
- Exit 6 and 23 of the M42 Birmingham easily accessible
- Shops and services (hotels, restaurants, banks...) close to the centre.
- Birmingham train station a few minutes from the business centre
- A few minutes from the airport
- Near Solihull
- Take advantage of all the advantages of this business centre to launch your company under the best conditions.
Located in a renowned business address, you will enjoy our flexible and turnkey workspace solutions: such as :
In addition to a flexible and turnkey workspace rental service, this business centre provides a large range of facilities such as :
- Secretarial service including telephone answering service, administrative support and mail management
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- You can use the address of this business centre for your professional activity by subscribing a virtual office in Birmingham : a simple, fast and cost-effective solution.
- A recognized address
- Air-conditioned and turnkey workspaces
- Excellent accessibility and car park inside the premises
- Local shops (hotels, restaurants, banks...)
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
SET UP YOUR COMPANY IN BIRMINGHAM
Birmingham is designated as the second most economically important city in the United Kingdom after London. It is the third best place in the United Kingdom to develop business. Birmingham stands out with its exhibition center (NEC), attracting more than 500 shows, events, exhibitions each year. Last but not least, Birmingham is the third largest financial centre in the United Kingdom outside London with more than 111,500 employees in banking, finance and insurance industries.
IN FLEXIBLE MODE
With £2.43 billion revenues per year, Birmingham City Centre is the third largest retail centre in the United Kingdom, with the largest mall in Europe: the Bull Ring.
Our business centre located in Birmingham in a pleasant environment providing turnkey workspaces solutions, meeting rooms and virtual office.