Birmingham Business Park
1310 Solihull Parkway
TEL : 01 40 21 44 00
Need a simple, fast and cost effective solution to rent an office in Birmingham ? With its serviced offices and shared workspaces, this BURO Club Partner business centre provides turnkey workspace you need to start your project without surprises. Discover all the advantages of renting offices in Birmingham in agile mode !
Office rental Birmingham Business Park
Workspaces rental in Birmingham:
This BURO Club Partner Birmingham Business Park business centre provides quality turnkey workspaces. Our business address is renowned in Birmingham and will enhance your image. Facilities included in your all inclusive solution :
- A professional team welcoming your visitors and able to help you in all your administration tasks.
- Relaxation areas with a fully equipped kitchen and free coffee, visitors reception and catering areas.
- An office cleaning service and maintenance.
- Access to exclusive advantages (discounts, special events, offers...)
- A private car park
- Internet access
- Flexibility: you choose the duration of your contract and your workspace configuration, according to your needs
- Do you have a tighter budget ? Try our virtual office plans and coworking offers
- For your meetings or seminars, it is also possible to rent an equipped meeting room
More info about office rental in Birmingham Business Park?
- Fill the online form or contact the business centre on + 33 (0)1 40 21 44 00. Our team will send you a detailed proposal.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
SET UP YOUR COMPANY IN BIRMINGHAM
Birmingham is designated as the second most economically important city in the United Kingdom after London. It is the third best place in the United Kingdom to develop business. Birmingham stands out with its exhibition center (NEC), attracting more than 500 shows, events, exhibitions each year. Last but not least, Birmingham is the third largest financial centre in the United Kingdom outside London with more than 111,500 employees in banking, finance and insurance industries.
IN FLEXIBLE MODE
With £2.43 billion revenues per year, Birmingham City Centre is the third largest retail centre in the United Kingdom, with the largest mall in Europe: the Bull Ring.
Our business centre located in Birmingham in a pleasant environment providing turnkey workspaces solutions, meeting rooms and virtual office.