Manchester King Street
76 King Street
TEL : +33 (0)1 40 21 44 00
BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street is located in Manchester's heart, in the historic financial district of the 19th century. You can have a virtual office or rent a workspace in this business centre just steps from Picadilly Station and Victoria Station, which will facilitate your movements. A free bus service is also available in front of the building and you will be close to many shops and restaurants. Meeting rooms are at your disposal for your business meetings and thanks to the roof terrace, it will be possible for you to finish your conferences pleasantly with a view of Manchester !
New BURO Club Partner : office rental in Manchester King Street, meeting rooms and virtual office solutions for your business in Manchester.
BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street
Thanks to its proximity to Picadilly, Oxfort Road, Victoria and Deansgate stations and the free bus service just opposite the building, this business centre is ideally located and optimally accessible. BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street is also 25 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the M602 which will facilitate your travel and welcome your customers.
Installed on 3 floors, BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street offers you :
- Office rental : fully equipped, air-conditioned, with panoramic views over Manchester
- Company virtual office : in a historically legal and modern district.
- Meeting rooms : there are 5 of them and can accommodate from 4 to 50 people depending on the configurations, modular according to your needs and highly equipped.
BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street offers you a range of quality services :
- A building equipped with the latest technologies, high-speed internet, free Wifi for visitors, access and secure parking 24/24.
- 5 minutes from Piccadilly and Victoria stations, a free bus service to the 4 corners of the city and 25 minutes from Manchester airport for easy access.
- Lounge area with TV and newspapers available.
- Relaxation corner with coffee and tea offered, a terrace on the roof.
With its red brick façade, 76 King Street perfectly combines its historical side and modern equipment. Moreover, from its rooftop you can finish your meeting in beauty by relaxing in its comfortable furniture and have a panoramic view over the whole Manchester.
, Business Centre Manager
Located 260 km northwest of London, Manchester is regularly regarded as the second largest city in England, it is the 3rd most visited city by foreigners in England. The city' architecture is very mixed, there is a strong presence of red brick with historic buildings, and a much more contemporary architecture with skyscrapers.
It has strong cultural influences through its many theatres, museums and concert hall, sporting influences with its two Premier League football teams, Manchester United and Manchester City and economic influences as it is now an important financial hub.
King Street is a major shopping street in Manchester with many luxury retailers.
This BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street business centre will be your partner in your installation and will enable you to take advantage of the many tailor-made solutions offered by this business centre such as equipped offices and meeting rooms rental or virtual office solutions.