Manchester King Street
76 King Street
TEL : +33 (0)1 40 21 44 00
BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street offers you 3 floors of workspace. Located in a district mixing history and modernity, this business centre is within easy reach of the city centre thanks to the free buses circulating in Manchester and, only 25 minutes separate it from the airport. Picadilly and Victoria train stations are only 5 minutes away. So everything has been done to make 76 King Street your new meeting point !
New BURO Club Partner : office rental in Manchester King Street, meeting rooms and virtual office solutions for your business in Manchester.
Serviced offices Manchester King Street
BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street is having a choice !
- No more constraints of a traditional lease, your workspace is at your disposal for the length that suits you. And you can take advantage of the meeting room rental for your conferences by contacting the sales team.
- An implementation across the Channel facilitated by a team that does everything possible to make your arrival and installation as simple as possible. All the services you need (telephony, computer, access to printers...) will be operational on D-Day.
- The virtual office is also included in your workspace rental contract as access to business lounges and kitchen areas where refreshments are offered.
- Everything is done to put you at ease... There is air conditioning in every office, free wifi for visitors, a business lounge equipped with satellite TV and free refreshments, the Blue Tower is highly equipped and allows you to work in excellent conditions in Manchester. And to make a break nothing better than the panoramic view of the city and the relaxing side of the Salford Quays canals.
Would you like to rent an office in Manchester King Street and arrange a site visit ?
- Contact us on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in an online form. Your next equipped office awaits you !
, Business Centre Manager
Located 260 km northwest of London, Manchester is regularly regarded as the second largest city in England, it is the 3rd most visited city by foreigners in England. The city' architecture is very mixed, there is a strong presence of red brick with historic buildings, and a much more contemporary architecture with skyscrapers.
It has strong cultural influences through its many theatres, museums and concert hall, sporting influences with its two Premier League football teams, Manchester United and Manchester City and economic influences as it is now an important financial hub.
King Street is a major shopping street in Manchester with many luxury retailers.
This BURO Club Partner Manchester King Street business centre will be your partner in your installation and will enable you to take advantage of the many tailor-made solutions offered by this business centre such as equipped offices and meeting rooms rental or virtual office solutions.