Happy Overseas Entrepreneurs
Office Space news by BURO Club
News of the 02/08/2018
Working in a paradisiac setting, between coconut trees, white sand and turquoise water... who has never dreamed of it ? The Caribbean has become an increasingly popular destination. Some saturated sectors in France remain unexploited or under-exploited in the West Indies. They thus constitute a formidable opportunity for those who wish to launch themselves in an Overseas activity.... However, it should be kept in mind that life is more expensive there than in France and that the unemployment rate remains particularly high in the West Indies (between 20 and 30%, depending on the area) but professional and economic opportunities exist. Entrepreneurs also choose to settle there because the West Indies benefit from tax incentives specific to Overseas France that greatly facilitate business creation.
With two business centres in the Caribbean, BURO Club also facilitates your professional installation overseas. In Martinique as in Guadeloupe, the teams of our two centres offer you simple, flexible and turnkey solutions to install you in all serenity and start your activity without delay. Company virtual office to have a serious address and to launch you by limiting the risks, rental of offices to start immediately and evolve at your rhythm or rental of meeting rooms to meet customers or collaborators in excellent conditions the time of a seminar or a conference, it is with you to choose according to the needs of your activity, your waitings but also your desires ! In the meantime, if you wish to establish yourself in the West Indies, BURO Club gives you here some very useful information to start your activity in Overseas France :
Persons setting up or taking over a business in French Guiana, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélémy, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Mayotte or Saint Martin benefit, under certain income conditions, from specific social security contribution schemes :
- A partial exemption for 24 months (Art L756-5, al2 of the Social Security Code).
- A reduction in the calculation base applies to self-employed persons whose income is less than 250 % of the PASS.
- Specific rates proportional to the turnover achieved for micro-entrepreneurs.
- Investment aid : in certain sectors of activity, considered as priorities, companies, whatever their method of taxation (IR or IS) can benefit from tax aid for their productive investments.
- Overseas departments, free zones of activity : companies that establish themselves in the overseas departments until 31 December 2019 may benefit, under certain conditions, from partial or total exemption :
- income tax (regardless of the tax method and system)
- territorial economic contribution
- property tax on built properties
- Youth initiative project aid (PIJ) : young business creators or buyers in an overseas department in Saint Barthélémy, Saint Martin or Saint Pierre and Miquelon can benefit from financial aid amounting to 7320 euros.
- National financial aid (loans of honour, etc.): business creators and buyers can also, depending on their status, mobilise them
Ready to take the next step ? BURO Club already welcomes many companies in its two business centres in the West Indies, so if you are still hesitating between Martinique or Guadeloupe, rest assured that whatever your destination, we will be at your side at every stage of your project !
Enjoy your business